Whos the most popular member on Battleforums?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I like everyone here. Except Raccoon! I really do like Kamikaze, Theroy, TrongaMonga, SmashBros.Pro, Amantis, Maverick, coRtALoS, Crookedfoot.

I like the above people alot, because i talk to them frequently on AIM/MSN. I love each and every other member just as much! It's just that i don't know them well enough! So don't start whining :D

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Originally posted by ‘°ºO*¥§âVâGê ¥*Oº°‘
heh..and no one mentions me..so this is voidified..:p
No ill vote you! you help everyone and do your job right unlike some..

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Depends on who is more liked the most, usually certain forum awards determine that.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I like everyone here. Except Raccoon! I really do like Kamikaze, Theroy, TrongaMonga, SmashBros.Pro, Amantis, Maverick, coRtALoS, Crookedfoot.

I like the above people alot, because i talk to them frequently on AIM/MSN. I love each and every other member just as much! It's just that i don't know them well enough! So don't start whining :D
Ah~ the beloved world of corruption Renzo.. :D

And yes Hell_Wolf. There are may be awards that will determine different nominees and winners, depending on the forum nature and people. Besides, it *would* be rather boring to see the same people winning awards over and over again.

- Amantis

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well whippy, I remember you. When I first signed up here, I was big on D2...i posted a lot in there, than I just stopped coming. And then I returned, and one thing led to another and now I'm a Mod.

I would say c0rt, or skuZZy would be the most well-known or respected, but it seems I don't post enough in the other topics. Most people here don't seem to know me.

Now, that's not to say i'm popular or even liked, but I'm just curious as to how many people actually know who I am...

-Frank :cool:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by IceDevil9
Well whippy, I remember you. When I first signed up here, I was big on D2...i posted a lot in there, than I just stopped coming. And then I returned, and one thing led to another and now I'm a Mod.

I would say c0rt, or skuZZy would be the most well-known or respected, but it seems I don't post enough in the other topics. Most people here don't seem to know me.

Now, that's not to say i'm popular or even liked, but I'm just curious as to how many people actually know who I am...

I dont know who you are, or why you are a mod.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
LoL Pan, that proves my point. it's ok though, I don't reallty want to be well known, and if I am, I'd like to be known as a nice guy.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
well your not you dissed the whole group of whiney beggers that were in the wc3 forum... :). Maybe we deserved it

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I wouldn't be at all that's for sure

These days, i reply to some of Fz Gosu's posts on the Terran Bunker threads and I usually don't go through with some of those answers.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well your not you dissed the whole group of whiney beggers that were in the wc3 forum... . Maybe we deserved it
How do you think the forum was after US-Playboi-US left? And before 'Devil arrived? It was almost catastrophic!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ouch! That must have been "Bad"

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea, thats because no one likes you :p but you got a point o_O

Ixon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
well, i think position and other things like longevity on the forums have something to do with it. But it also has something to do with your attitude, if you can take a joke in good humor and still be upbeat, that has something to say about you. I almost didnt come back to the forums after the bf fire of '03.....but all you people that are awesome drew me back :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I bet its anyone who posts domo kun stuff in their avatars and/or sigtars.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would have liked you if I got to know you. Same for everyone else