Who's The Best?

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
OMG!!!! Shit and shit again...I was out some day..and WTF!

I'm here now :) U little barb read the previous post..K
Cold mastery....-85 % cold resistance(lvl20... now think of level 30!)...I shit over ur natural resistance. The one critizising Frozen orb...Well Did u ever play with a sorc before...of course not. Lvl20 frozen orb does something like 300 damage...seems so little..huh?

well 1) The damage is per ice bolt....The FO has some ~50 of those Across all the screen. U'll be lucky to have only 5 on U!
(straff... my a**)

2) Don't think having anything like resistance cause cold mastery will remove it.! So flat 300 damage at level 20.

TELEPORT...yea again....NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO BE faster moving than a teleporting sorc!!!!! I shit ur fastest run/walk

AND what I said Is sorc is the best when in hand of A GOOD player...NO NOOBS

The one crying about the sorc being kill so often....Shit everyone knows that....A low level a sorc is the shittest character to play(*no skills and vitality*)

Well I think I made myself clear...

Smitty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerz232.org
I think each character has an equal opportunity to become the "Best Character", but in my opinion I like the necromancer. Packed with 20max Vita Charms and everything else for the DR.. PvP necros are just ownage. Ideal Skill Spread...
*Max Bone Spirit
*10-15 Lower Resist (or more)
*Bone Armor (max if you want but usually it doesn't subtract much physical damage especially with barbs, but it happens to save you a hit or two)-all thats basically needed for pvp.
*Amplify, Corspe Explosion, etc for cows or whatever

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by madscientist
OMG!!!! Shit and shit again...I was out some day..and WTF!

I'm here now :) U little barb read the previous post..K
Cold mastery....-85 % cold resistance(lvl20... now think of level 30!)...I shit over ur natural resistance. The one critizising Frozen orb...Well Did u ever play with a sorc before...of course not. Lvl20 frozen orb does something like 300 damage...seems so little..huh?

well 1) The damage is per ice bolt....The FO has some ~50 of those Across all the screen. U'll be lucky to have only 5 on U!
(straff... my a**)

2) Don't think having anything like resistance cause cold mastery will remove it.! So flat 300 damage at level 20.

TELEPORT...yea again....NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO BE faster moving than a teleporting sorc!!!!! I shit ur fastest run/walk

AND what I said Is sorc is the best when in hand of A GOOD player...NO NOOBS

The one crying about the sorc being kill so often....Shit everyone knows that....A low level a sorc is the shittest character to play(*no skills and vitality*)

Well I think I made myself clear...
Get over yourself. If i had a lvl 97 non-hacked barb. I could kill you. if i played it right. But i dont, so i cant. Anyone can kill anyone of the same lvl with a diff char as long as they micro well. And if i whirlwind you, it will follow you till it hits you.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SORC ALL THE WAY!

it'd have to be the sorc class....

they can wear all the dR without sacrificing too much skill pts and have max resistances...

my lvl 96 sorc has 85% total DR with 85 res all and absorbs lightning attacks like they were lvl 1 LoL... also she has a lvl 36 ts/orb/nova/mastery...

zons are pretty good too... but hard to keep up their resistances w/o sacrificing they best equipment for them... babas are great duelers... can have max DR and high resistances... couple those with te high life a baba has (mine has 3 k with BO) then the baba can kill sorcs and zons no probz hehe!

and yet the sorc still reigns supreme in comfortability and 'whoop-ass'ness!

stgetee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ur wrong barbs are cool i got a barb with 3k of life 267 exe sword 109 round sheild ghoul ammy haiklstone jack orante war traveler and i kick ass ive never been killed im only lvl 49 and i kill everyone even 98 sorcs and zons to ez

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well done stgetee! Although every character has it's pros and cons, my favourite would have to be the barbarian. Only because i like running into the fire and putting it out, not standing back and shooting magic. It's all in opinion.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
so far i think the easiest and best char to go with is an amazon... the come the cool sorcs....... i dont like necros cuz they are weak they dont have a lot of life... pally is just not my type and the barbs are just brutes that are compared to a bamboo branch: tough and hollow (no brains of magic at all) and i dont like brutes. so anyway bowazons rule...........;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

S

SpineTingleR

maxing feral rage would suck cause ud have to hit the guy like 10 times to get fully charged up.

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Renzokuken
You assume too much...and think you know too much...
=(
i don't think i know too much.... i should say that to YOU. YOU think you know too much. i didn't say anything bad about you or anything and yet you come and insult me. it's just a game after all...

so pathetic. you get all steamed up over a game. >.<

anywayz, i met a lvl 99 barb this thanx giving weekend who was actually really good! @_@
i don't think he was hacked or anything, but ALL of his equipment had plus to warches. hehe... well, i finally met the one barb that i couldn't kill. ;)
probably cause i'm a nova socr and not an orb socr =/

so i've met 3 people that i couldn't beat so far:
hacked lvl 33 zon using a kuko
REALLY skilled necro
very skilled barb =)

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
OK...I think it's time this shit stop!

EACH CHARACTER CAN BE AS STRONG AS ANY OTHER IF PLAYED BY A VERY SKILLED PLAYER..K

WHAT I TRIED TO SAY IS THAT WHEN IN HANDS OF A GREAT PLAYER A SORC IS CAN BE A VERY POWERFUL CHARACTER!

AND FOR OTHER CHARACTER CLASSES LIKE BABARIAN IT STILL NEED A SKILL PLAYER NOT JUST ANY SHIT NOOB PLAYING AS A BARB THEN YELLING HE COULD KILL A SORC LIKE THAT!!

GET THE POINT?

NOOBS shit!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Duh. Thats what ive been trying to say. No matter what character you are. You can beat any other character as long as you know how to use it to your full potential. Although it isn't that hard anyway. Especially for a barbarian. Mine is now lvl 51 im up to killing the Ancient ones in Nightmare. I keep dying, one has mana steal so i cant whirlwind or double swing or leap attack or warcries etc. Another shouts so his party has alotta def and the other one actually whirlwinds me and i eventually die.
Help?

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
in my opinion i think

the RiX char is the best

ok he has like the 3 best skills

Newbieness
Newbieness Mastery
Flaming Homo Xplozion

with my 1337 newbieness max'd out of course i can own any char....good god OWNED! OWNED! OWNED! and the flaming homo xplozion is a time bomb detonator that when set...destroys all 5 acts

Kitty

Reaction score
i agree there is nobest chars but there are perfeable ones. for example i hate barbs but i like bowazons. so there is not a best char, you just have to know how to raise it and you can be good...

sledgeer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would say that my favorite char is.....................
sorceress for rushing
barbarian for mfing
paladin if i am bored
zon if i wanna own cows or necro for corpse explosion
assassin if i wanna feel cool
and druid if i wanna own a zombie lol

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
How is SS Druid good??? Gamergal summed up the barb-much-better-than-druid-at-melee debate. At lvl 30 when u get Feral Rage, THEN SS becomes slightly better.

The Werebear looks awesome!