Who's The Best?

Lord Nathor

Reaction score
All chars can kick a**. Just have to build them correctly.

Here are my Necromancers
  • lvl 20 Skel-Magi skel-Revived-Skel Master-Minion resist
    or
  • lvl 20 (Blood/Fire) golem-Golem master-Minion resist-and two of these :
  • Bone Armor
  • Bone Spear
  • Bone Spirit
  • Poison Nova
  • Iron Maiden

I have 9 of them... The best? Depends on the equipment... But I prefer the Blood Golem, mastered and resist-full, with Bone Spirit and Bone Armor. Gave him some resistance to spells... Hard to kill. Never tried to duel...

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
Well this may be good against other meleeS...But what it's worth against a SORCERESS?

C

Crypt-keeper

I could clear a hell-cows easy with my necro no problem using only blood golem a few cows and maiden- necros by far the best zons are to easy, sorcs are awesome and everyone has a barb that they think is the best

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
how come people say teleporting as a sorceress or running quickly and casting traps as an assassin is cheap (against barbs, pallies can charge) is cheap? it's just strategy or tactics, damn it!

C

Crypt-keeper

Ok really who cares whats the best everyone has there own damn opinion and never will everyone agree that one and only one type is the best, and really what does it matter its just a game does it actually do you good in life to say oh ya i got this sword for my barb, no it doesnt, its just a game, .........for fun so what does it matter

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have a level 37 Barbarian non-hacked. He owns my friends druid/necro and sorc. All around 35-40.

A Barbarian can dodge all sorceress spells if played right. He can leap attack out of the way. He has natural resistances against her spells and could just whirlwind her with ease.

I have two 'Rune Word' Swords (Kings Grace). And i kill everything one hit. Too easy.

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
R U mad or Something? :)

How possibly could anyone dodge a frozen Orb..huh?
If U've got cold resist...I got Cold mastery Which removes Ur resistance!

U would never be able to hit me cause A sorc got teleport!
Even with max lighting resistance U would easily get 500 damage per second with thunderstorm(passive)

For Ur whirlwing..This makes me laugth!!!...It never ever nears me!

Bjornita

Reaction score
you always have to stop to cast spells, mad....did you think of that? oh, and frozen orb? don't make me laugh! it does tiny amounts of damage compared to other spells, or to the damage of one arrow from a good zon's bow. or, if you need multiple missles.......strafe.

oh, and use assassins for what they're made for....killing mages (actually, in d2 the storyline is thatthey hunted down rogue mages from the various clans, or mages-turned-evil). they can run from spells, cast traps, teleport to targets......but not many people can play them well. they prefer the easier classes.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
assasens are hard to use i have a lvl 68 but it is as stroung as i wish it was it is made for hit and runs but it gets the job done and sorc is hard they die so much it gets annoying but if your a good you will make it to a high lvl and have a good chare

Bjornita

Reaction score
he was talking about the superiority of frozen orb, when there are many better spells out there. and i was angry because hardly anyone mentioned assassins, when really if they're played correctly they kick ass. they can outrun guideds, tele to targets, cast traps.......and i'm repeating myself. oh dear.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by madscientist
R U mad or Something? :)

How possibly could anyone dodge a frozen Orb..huh?
If U've got cold resist...I got Cold mastery Which removes Ur resistance!

U would never be able to hit me cause A sorc got teleport!
Even with max lighting resistance U would easily get 500 damage per second with thunderstorm(passive)

For Ur whirlwing..This makes me laugth!!!...It never ever nears me!
It's called 'Natural Resistance' if you ever bothered to play the Barbarian. level 3 or 4 (i forget) is +45 to all. Which mine is.
What lvl is your sorc. Non-hacked or hacked?
If i did hit your sorc i could kill you in less than 5 hits. Thats if your sorc isn't hacked.

Just coz you got teleport dont mean shit. I have increased speed + items. I could just run you down.
Whirlwind prolly wont hit you, if it did, it'd own you.

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Renzokuken
It's called 'Natural Resistance' if you ever bothered to play the Barbarian. level 3 or 4 (i forget) is +45 to all. Which mine is.
What lvl is your sorc. Non-hacked or hacked?
If i did hit your sorc i could kill you in less than 5 hits. Thats if your sorc isn't hacked.

Just coz you got teleport dont mean shit. I have increased speed + items. I could just run you down.
Whirlwind prolly wont hit you, if it did, it'd own you.
i'm not saying that socr is the best (cuz i don't want a million ppl flaming me) but i just want to say one thing....

yes barbs have natural resistance, but orb socrs also have this thing caller *drum roll* COLD MASTERY!

heh... if you ever bothered to play socr you would know.... you said that barbs have increased speed??? LMAO!!!!! dam it, you think you can out run teleport????? omg! NEWB!! any half-decent sorc would have faster cast rate to make up for your stupid increased speed. dam it, even an assasin (probably 20 times faster than a barb) would have a hard time hitting a teleporting socr!

yes, i have actually "bothered" to play barbs. i have one at level 85 only because of all those dam zons out there pking me. my socr (non-hacked) is lvl 97. my account name is "gamer_gal" on uswest if you ever want to duel me with your barb.

heh... now my opinion on who's the best.
tied for first: amazon and socr
second: barb, paly, assasin, druid
third: SUMMONING necro.

the only exception to this is a cursing necro. i using my hacked zon (lvl 87) with a bunch of other level 90's chars in a dueling game. this necro kept cursing everyone (2 socrs, 1 barb, 1 paly, 1 assasin, AND 2 zons) and then slaughtering us with bone spirit! can you believe that??? do you guys think that that necro was hacked or just VERY skilled? i never found out... =P