Who's The Best?

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
Even A well equiped Necro can take down a Sorc In one HIT...Ignorant!! What I said and what I'm saying AGAIN is CAN U EVEN NEAR A SORC...Well the answer is simple...NEVER! READ WHAT I SAID BEFORE!!! NO MELEE IS GOING TO WIN AGAINST A SORC... Its evident U never face a truly skilled sorc! Cause A skilled sorc will have Use teleport before U near her!!! And don't think u'll be able to follow her EVEN AN Assasin with 100% faster move speed and burst of speed to MAX will not be able to follow A sorceress!!!

Conclusion is your babarian is never gonna near a sorc ...TO HELL WITH YOUR SUPERIOR DAMAGE WHICH IS ONLY GOOD TO OTHER MELEE...AND Just 2 or 3 Frozen and thunderstorm is going to kick U well!!

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im sorry, but my DR 75block hydra/ts/fm/lm/orb sorc gets owned by a well-played barb... Ths biggest mistake a barb makes vs. a low-vit or vulnetable char is they WW! berzerk really is the best for sorcs/etc... When im dueling a skilled baba, they zerk me and energy shield gives me 0 mana, they repest and I cant teleoprt... And eventually they own me...

Any other class (haha zons are easiest) are no match for me, and when I use my merc (40/15 40/15 cruel hydra of swiftness, UM guard angel and UM vamp) any class (aka necro...) dies to merc 1 hit... wanna know why?!?! I hit every kind of dmg, I find their weakness... Phys = merc Fire=hydra cold=orb light=ts MUAHAHA!!!

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
hey listen to a leet one talkin, baba can own. every char can own. sorcs arent always the best, woopdy doo orb and ts teleport away like a little whore till ur mana runs out then u die from baba's big hit which leaches his life back.
ok i'll duel u gamergal.

by leet one i mean l33t 0n3; the person who posted b4 me

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
"berzerk really is the best for sorcs"

Eh U stupid or what?...If U get caught cause Ur not fast enough
Then U R stupid...Teleport as U see anyone Thunderstorm Will do the rest...And when It stuns Ur enemy launch some Frozen Orb not Hydra....Cause Hydra Miss If U don't know how to use it! (+ FO slows ur enemy :)
The Melee Who resist that I give him A medal...well no Cause No MELEE is going to resist that..!!! hahaha

--Madscientist

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i thought if a char is running (well, moving at all) they can't be hit by melee.....because with my little pork chop dogbertina (a chargedboltress) i was dueling a barb and he couldn't hit me at all. i got him down to half health when a lvl 90 sorcie that he'd pissed off (as a lower lvl) came and TSed the hell out of him.....

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
Well good point!!

So little BABA.. What do U say against that One!!!
Even when not using TELEPORT A MELEE got shit!!! :)
All those Melee down here JUST give a tac that could kick a Sorc! If there is one...Cause I've seen none!!!

Sorceress RULZ!!!

--madscientist

stuoid69

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my barb would own u guys. i have max res on all and a raven frost to take care of being frozen. now what u gonna do about that?

edpimp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I PERSONALY THINK U ALL SUCK.. I'D OWN U ALL (US EAST) /W ME FOR A DUEL... ERR ONCE I GET MY WF BACK FROM A FRIEND THAT IS.. AND I ALSO THINK IT'S ALL ON THE PLAYER, ALL CHARS SUCK WHEN UR A NOOB AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
Eh...Little Barb Don't U know something call cold MASTERY!!!

Well if U don't...IT'S A SHIT THAT REMOVES UR COLD RESISTANCE!
That's for cold!

If U've got max lighting Resist U'll still be stun and have at least 500 Damage Per second With thunderstorm!

And U did not say what U would do against TELEPORT!

Well...some of U r right about 1 thing! ...Noobs are going to shit whichever character class they take!!!!

--Madscientist

sledgeer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
barbarians are good for mf, necros are pvp, sorc are good rushers, druids elements suck but feral rage kicks ass, zons are one of the strongest specially if you can make a good hybrid (like me lol), assns are good for nothing as far as i can tell, and pallys are good for there auras in multiplayer. thats the way those char. work and sorry for all you assn people. These are just peoples opinions. Course if you dont think this is correct you can go ram a dildo up your ass you f u c k ing newb!!!!!!!!! If you got any other questions or comments you can go in a corner and masturbate over something youll never be. (as good as me). so cya then.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
* laughs at all the noobs...ok there buddies

sigh noobs these days calm your asses down...you know whos the best?...(wants to start something)

Im the Best I own You All You Noobs and A Half You Guys Must All Get Owned By My Barbarian LOL!

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
i dont see why everyone trashes the sorc. zons are soooo annoying. all they do is camp and use guided and just spam it at the entrance. assasains, all they do is trap the place and go back in town. All the necros Ive ever seen in a dueling game just bone wall everything to be annoying. druids, what do they do, nothing at all.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
rix, whenever u do mf runs with ur bot, it tells me what friggen game u join, u join a game every friggen 1/2 minutes, can u somehow unwhisper me? I get sent a msg everytime u pindle; gets annoying.