Whoever works for Blizzard, tell them to hurry up!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Whoever works for Blizzard, tell them to hurry up.

I'm trying really hard to be patient. Also if you work for Blizzard, give me the juice.:lucifer

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I'am currently a helper mod. DOESN'T mean I go to blizzard HQ and work. I'm just a server helper for people with problems. On what I have heard so far discussed with me is confidental :) They did send me a email so I can post that with enclosed information. But blur out the good stuff ;)

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard employees do nothing more than take a peak at the larger StarCraft communities at best. Not to mention even if they did view this forum more often, or had an account, they wouldn't utter a word about any of their games. Everything Blizzard wants known is released on their site. Everything else is to be kept quiet until Blizzard says otherwise. Releasing information like that could probably get an employee fired.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I would let to get you corrected I'am not a Blizzard employe but just one of there minions lol. They do release information to one of another including mods because I'am volunterred so I get the scoop before the players do. I can get fired for spreading information though

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
When did I call you a Blizzard employee? I was refering to what Master Virus said about giving us "the juice".

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
How can BLizzard fire you if they don't know you're here? Just get a new account, unless Blizzard is tracing your IP address.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
If Blizzard was to give any information like this out, they would definately watch whoever it was given to.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello there I am a Blizzard Employee from Washington here to answer your questions. My superiors at Blizzard Inc. told me about this site and that you are waiting patiently for a response from a worker, so I have answered you're call. We have made the schematics for Starcraft II and we have few details. Please keep you're questions wide ranged for Starcraft II is just a project.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Hello, you're liar, thank you.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
So is RapFreak, but whatever...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Somone is cranky

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Guys, quit it, or I'll move all this crap to the void.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yea, listen to Tronga. Hey Tronga, if this happens, don't hesitate to split the thread :)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I've been kinda anxious as well, While I've heard the news of Starcraft Ghost and Starcraft 2 to come out, it was for what seemed like ages ago that I found out. I really hope Blizzard picks up some speed for development because I'm not good at being patient... Hopefully they both come out soon...

- The_Matrix_Reloaded

:halo:shoot

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Blizzard isn't the only one making Starcraft 2 if it even is being under developement. Nihilistic might want to help 'em. They' can't really hurry up because they're working on WoW, too. Maybe if you bribe them to stop on WoW for a year or two, then Blizzard will make sc2.