Who would you like to kill Kerrigan

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
as long as i can rape her before you kill her.. i dont go for sloppy seconds when i can avoid it

Biske

Reaction score
I GOT IT! A Zergling shreds her to death while she's ****ing Jim Raynor who was working her towrd orgasm when he'd pop out a pistol and blow her infested brains out. The zergling get's it into his head that he want's to control the hive, thus begins THE ZERGLING WARS!!!!

Either that or she pops herself.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
lmao!!!!!!

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
Have the overmind return and have the zerg turn on her

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
:( Why does everyone want Kerrigan to die? I want her to kill off more of the heroes of other races, like she started at the end of BW. She needs to finish Raynor, or at least infest him. She needs to kill off all the heroes of the new races too. She's way too smart, ruthless, and powerful for someone to just kill her. The overmind isn't coming back, and (excluding the possibly new races) no one has the means to overpower her psychic control. Some race with the means to counter her might step in (not Xel-naga, the original Zerg from Zerus owned them, so they would hardly be able to stop the new Kerrigan-controlled ones), but besides that possibility, the only person who has the remote means to kill her would be Duran, which is possible, considering that he's only loyal to her for his own gain, and talked about her behind her back like he planned on betrayal.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Because she caused the Admiral person to commit suicide! :p Because she killed Fenix! ;) And she betrayed and raped General Edmund Duke! :) Because she defeated 3 forces of doom all at once with her evilness! And, most importantly! ^.^ Because she is one sexy being of pure evil who no one can match! :D

Zerglite

Reaction score
its hard to imagine who COULD kill her....

but if anyone its gotta be Raynor, they kinda built up such a strong hate between eachother that it'd be hard to image some1 else killing her exept Raynor
or Some1 helping Raynor

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
i vote that a zerg overmind that is revived or bron or something goes and attacks her and kills her. a cerebrate is nice too but overminds are better. but seriously i like kerrigan. she lies and kills her way to her goals.

karmakarmel

Reaction score
Since general mensk is the person who recruited that sorry back-stabbing whore, he should have the honor of giving her the sweet release of death. I think everyone would be happier...

By the aviseration by a thousand branches of a mighty oak!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha silly whore....

Blizzardman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd like Kerrigan to die in some sort of freak hit-and-run accident. Some pothead could be the driver and somehow we would have to insert a WCIII troll.

The Man

Reaction score
I'd Like To See Her Kill Mengsk With Jim Raynor...And Then It End In Those To Battling Each Other...With Jimmy Saying This Universe Is Only Big Enough For One Of Us.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Yeah? But who would you like see kill her? Jimmy?
You know, I really don't know if she's going to die or not. No one knows if she even will die. She's so close to death all the time, and frankly really doesn't care. Its those kinds of people that live longest. lol.
I'll place a bet that in SC2, she doesn't die. For all we know they might kill her character off in SCG? ??

Reaction score
Website
www.staredit.net
kerrigan should be dead because of mensk if mansk didnt let kerrigan be infested fenx will be alive still in zeolot and duran wont created the hybrid so many people wont even die c its a chain reation

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Fenix wouldn't be a zealot, he'd still be a dragoon. Kerrigan had nothing to do with that.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
The hybrid project was well under construction long before Brood-Wars started.

han_HAn_Han

Member!
Reaction score
kerrigan's survival (or death) no longer matters anymore, the hybrids are now all complete and they are the new enemy, or so it seems

PauseBreak

Reaction score
You think that Kerrigan will just...step down? And let this new breed destory the universe without her hand getting into the mess? Probably not.
Just as the Zerg has to destory the first born (Protoss), this new breed will have to destory not just the Protoss, but the 2nd born as well.
This will prove most interesting. A race that is powerful enough to wipe the slate clean? With 3 unique races against it? The hybrid is seeded on many, many worlds. The universe is huge, and I'm sure the hybrid won't waste any time to make Rite their Passage. It looks like the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg will have to unite under one banner to live.

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all if they would kill kerrigan i hope it would be raynor, but to make the story line a bit interesting, why not while Raynor is off killing kerrigan, Jimmy gets INFESTED thus starting the NEW leader for Zergs, MUahahaha, and begin a new story line.

or

why not get a Protoss infested thus starting a new race and making the storyline a bit more challenging, and not only would they have to kill ker, but also, some other dude. but then who knows.

Shadow Guard

Member!
Reaction score
why not have kerrigan infest Raynor during this long wait between games and have them produce a kid,then have there kid kill bolth of them and he or she or it becomes the new leader of the brood.

Biske

Reaction score
Of course, another "we must work together to survive" bullshit. I doubt they'll team up, but work their own goals that end up benefitting eachother. Where'd you dig up all this info on the hybrids? I only heard a small mention of em on that secret level in BW.