Who wants to...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
k at arcane now lulz

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Awww Pan, 'sif quit on us. Btw dudes i made an alt, his name is Rhinotuna and he's a Druid, gonna go fire.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
whats cheeze's acc gally?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
cheeze you spammed me when u first said something to me so i squelched..learn to not be a 12 yr old and we will talk to you..

aside from that..kit what lvl is ur druid..i might make a trapsin to dick around with

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
so i wasted 30 minutes of insults when u just squelched me wow you could of told me that

my acc is CHEEEEEEEEEEEZE

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Why can't you again?
Pretty sure it's because I'm on wireless. If we were all doing single and just TCP/IPing it'd be no problemo at all, but Battle.net refuses to connect for meh.

Gally said:
I like my experimental magic arrow zon, so far. She is lvl 40+ and i did a couple of mistakes, but shes doing great in NM. Far better than the cold/multi/guided build I used to do.
Yeah, mine's not even out of her teens yet, just ran Tristram and is about to go back through Underground Passage again (missed the f-ing waypoint). She's like...14? 16? So far she's like 10-11 points into Magic Arrow, 3 into Critical Strike, and 1 mistaken Fire Arrow point that I used to see if the projectiles lit up much more than a normal Magic Arrow fired into darkness.

I'll probably Diabolic that point out of Fire Arrow and back into Magic Arrow. It's almost free-to-cast now, at like .5 MP per cast. I sank like 10 stat points into Energy so I can pretty much cast MA all damn day long at this point, with the rest mostly into Dex with just enough Str and Vit to let me use a slightly better armor and take a couple hits.

I really like Zons...their overall combat style is just awesome. Ranged combat in RPGs like this is just so efficient, you can avoid a LOT of damage if you're good with synchronizing movement with shooting. AoEs and hordes of 3-4 shots-to-kill enemies are the only weakness for Zons, and if you build em strong you don't have to worry.

If anyone wants to divide their time amongst serverplay and doing single & TCP/IP with me, I'd love to get into some team fun. Right now Kayle's here so I won't be actively playing for another week and a half, but after she goes home I'll be sad and looking for something to take my mind off of it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
cheeze can u hurry up and grab jah ber ith for me, i really need those for my pally

thanks

with love, N_

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya me too. I'd like to get Infinity for my A2 Merc before I fight immunes in hell.
insight > infinity

infinity > insight if u have 1337 gears

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Cheeze i couldn't reply cos your name is retardedly long.

And Vadriel, would it be a problem with your router and ports? Or firewall?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i tired, baal run later sir