Who the hell is Tychus Findlay?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Probably will. He wasn't in the previous game.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He's probably just an ordinary marine, and the cinematic does show his name (in the screens that show up, it's there).

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Possibly Kerrigan's past love interest?

Pulls a Marcus Fenix ala Gears of War and abandons his post and is sent to prison.

Could be interesting

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Kerrigan's love interest probably sticks with Jimmy. However, I'm sure she's been around the block a few times. :wink:

A lot of the marines are ex-cons. All brain washed and then reprogrammed. Suited up and then set loose in the military. Its awesome though how he got his suit put on. It doesn't look like it comes off too easily. =\

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how does he see if he smokes that cigar inside his helmet?

Andarthiel

Member!
Reaction score
He has an air-conditioning system in there.Perhaps.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That suit is very interesting, I have no idea how it would work. It seems just like an armour, but with those two turbines there's a lot more to it than just that.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's probably based (I know most of SC is) on the Robert A. Heinlen Starship Troopers' Suit that the soldiers wore. Which means it's more than straight armor.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, if you read the original SC manual in-depth (or maybe it was the books, idk), you find out that the CMC-300 armored combat suits (what the Marines wear) are self-powered to pretty much enhance all your movements and such. It gives you higher strength, keeps you intact, autobalances, has tactical readouts, a comm system, and numerous other little gizmos. They're powered armor suits with their own reactor engines. The engine probably circulates the air supply as well, considering the Marine is sealed in.

But yeah, I'm guessing this new guy will play a role in the SC2 storyline, or perhaps he's just "the" promotional character for the time being.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
What if his arm itches?

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
How does he piss? Does he have a little toilet in there too? What about if he has a cramp and can't get rid of it? He might be like **** get me out of this thing I got a piss and I got a cramp help me.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
How does he piss? Does he have a little toilet in there too? What about if he has a cramp and can't get rid of it? He might be like **** get me out of this thing I got a piss and I got a cramp help me.
probably does it all in his armor