Who is TillerMan?

AmoK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I searched for tillerman on the RoC ladder and I foundan incredible account. By looking at his lvl and comparing to his wins I
could see that he doesn't play RoC anymore. So I went to the TFT ladder but I couldn't find him... Does he play TFT, or is he "retired" and dedicates to his strategy site? Is he that good?
I have never seen replays of him playing against a good tft player, have u?
I just wanna find out if he is that much of player or if he is just making money with his site now.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
He used to be the best player at ROC. His new account is 4k.Tillerman. Search for that.

He isn't as good at TFT now though. Bei is better ;)

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
That isnt the real TillerMan, and he's currently playing on Azeroth with the Undead Scourge! :D

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
ok..ok..let me fill u in guys.

tillerman is dead now..lol..i mean he stopped playing wc a looooooooong time ago...since patch 1.05. he got into CS and SC.

he won TFT beta championship as freemanson.

Now he is rarely playting but when he does is ud and the 4k.tillarman is on northen realm with 78 % winning and xp decay in 1 day :D. his has a clan named 4k -four kings intel.

He also joined the stab clan on azeroth.

how i know all this. i was a long time meber at his site...the second one i ever got into it...lol. But i don't like tilerman that much...

AmoK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He's playing COunter-Strie now... I guess I can kick his ass in a PC game now! LOL :) :shoot

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He's also a part of "www.warcraftstrategy.com"

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Who really cares? Why should we need to follow the life of one person around to various websites. have you not heard of privasy?

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah but he should be recongnized for his skillz and his brilliance his ladder stats were amazing he owned. I think its ok like honoring him just as long as your not a pest i think he wanted to hide and get away prob from people bugging him.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hahahah pan the man..i haven't heard of privasy yet -_-!...lol.

He doesn't look for privacy as long as he sells himself...oh i mean his skills. as yes he was pretty big. there are plenty more out there..oldies.. just as great as he is..like myke_tyson the orc player or moonglade the NE one or bei..ud player..he isn't the only one.

I don't know his involment with warcraft replays although..other than he has a few replays over there..used to anyway.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah but he is the one that alot of people r concentrating on because most of the other people(although they r equally as big) just havnt been recognized by the public. There should be a reunion or something with all the great players. That would be cool Blizzard could sponsor it and "oldies" could do stuff chat play games have fun.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Honestly I dont see why everyone is so crazy about him. By no means was the best wacraft player there is. Half of his friends are better than him. Almost all the "Crazy" players; mainly Jim and Assassin; were much better than him. Sure he is great but stop making such a big deal about it.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Io's losses come from when he can't get hold of Beastmaster.