Who got the better end?

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In a game I was playing, the other team hero harrasses me (teamwise) Farseer + AM, I had my Tauren Chieftan and a grunt. He blizzarded all my mining peons dead but I killed both his heroes. It only took me like 30 seconds to get it back up and running, who got the better end?

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
They did. 5 peons 90X5=450

1 level 1 Hero = 200 gold, 30 second build time, they could both pull it off again about the same time you last peon comes out.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'd say you lose though. If he don't lose any mining units, you can get pwned by 'lusted Raiders, even if you have a decent hero.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
I'd say you lose though. If he don't lose any mining units, you can get pwned by 'lusted Raiders, even if you have a decent hero.
we are talking about a hero harass here.

To answer your question, if u killed them and got to level 2, then u are better off. if u are able to kill 2 quick heros with a TC and a grunt, I really think u were better off.

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
uhh do u have an ally? Is he some kind of bitch that wouldnt help u? PLUS how the hell did u kill all ur peons? hello, move them, put them in a burrow. PLUS if hes throwing out blizzard just stomp his ass, his blizzard excitement will be ceased! and why is this under Human?

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what kinda newbs were you playing anyway??? how can a cheiftain kill two ranged heros (both faster than him)..i mean what happened to the farseers wolves?? did he get farsee as his first ability??

but to answer the post id say you won...just put some of the pumber dudes on the mine and even it out slowly...they are heroless and you should consider countering very soon in that situation

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol to answer many questions. He blizzarded my peons 3 times. I told my partners I didn't need help. And I thought I'd rather kill him than run my peons, we ended winning tha game anyway. The dogs? Well how about I didn't target them and targeted the hero. He aited till he was like 1/3 health and started to run... war stomp dead.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
well they both got some exp from your peons but probably only like 50-60 a piece whereas you are nearly lvl 2

but the fact they killed all of your peons? thats 30 seconds where they each had 5 units mining gold and you had like 2...

so they got a huge gold advantage for a couple minutes there

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol, I don't remember now this is kinda old. But I think I probably burrowed and stomped him... don't remember though.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No u didnt won.Losing peons is bad -you lose gold and the gathering process is broken.If u had gold and built units you could have attacked one of them as soon as you had stopped their attack .Entering their base is threacherous and you bet every grunt without caring your hero lvl

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah I kinad thought I lost that. But I stil had the lumber peons leftover which took over gold and then I got some more out so it only set me back like a minute. I got exp and creeped quickly to level 3 and attacked so we ended up winning... because my team had level 2 , 2 and 3 they all had level 1 =)