Who got the axe?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
barbarian returned from d1.(expansion class :D. along with monk and something else).

i remember reading that they(blizz) wants to do what sid meyer does. 1/3 new, 1/3 old, 1/3 refurbished(or something like that) in terms of gameplay. i'm guessing there will be 2 old, 2 new, and 1 redone old one
IIRC, Hellfire only added the Monk.

I'm hoping the ranged attack will be the "Ranger" or "Hunter", thought I wouldn't complain if it was a "Rouge".

Ranzo said:
:acclaim

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
IIRC, Hellfire only added the Monk.

I'm hoping the ranged attack will be the "Ranger" or "Hunter", thought I wouldn't complain if it was a "Rouge".

:acclaim
your behind the times buddy. The bard and barbarian classes were "hidden" in diablo 1 and u had to mess with some text files to get them to work.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I duno ranger/hunter just doesn't feel diablo to me you know? My bet is rouge for gender switch but is there a type of range that we are overlooking that they might surprise us with?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
As long as they don't WoW it, but multi gender classes will need to be less defined now. Sorceress could be replaced by a mage type, and you could either be a Vizjerei Mage or one of the rival female sorceress clans (I forgot what they belong to, it's in my D2 Manual) something like that might work.