Who are the more respected ppl in these forums?

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well you know im just like that. nice. i get really mad in real life...

most of the time when i get mad i just cry or do nothing.

although im very short tempered, i dont get very mad alot.

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
awww... and i thought i made some friends on these forums...

I respect a whole bunch of ppl here. For example: punk rock yam, cortalos, bjornita, silentwolf, daoffshoreman, trongamonga, skuzzy, thebastardsword, renzokuken, maverick, amantis, james_in_time, pan_the_man, vypre, Over-the-edge, baalsminion, spectrallynx99, and lurker 2.5.

i know i missed some people, that was just a few people i respect here. I truly respect all of you (except for vegetaclam, and ghetto's haters)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It takes time to earn my respect, so i do not respect most new members immediately. Except Maverick & Amantis.

Bjornita

Reaction score
gah! i'm jumping into this late...i remember you, korrok, because i remember making fun of shrimpy and the whole "lara croft" bit of the thread :p that was fun....i respect...hrem...lots of people....kami, renzo, skuzzy, cort, kitty, cobalt, amantis, korrok, smash, crookedfoot, theroy (for his good flaming...he just picks apart their arguments), i did respect that one person...but i don't remember his name! noooo! there are so many other people....but eh, if you read this (unless you're like vegeta or some imposter guy, and they don't populate the forums right now) just consider yourself on my list. and some who will ever read it...

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Does MrWhippy post in the Diabloforums? Because i havent seen much of him.
yes, i post pretty exclusivly in the diabloforums. but i have been lured over into these forums. I respect anyone who can put a good sentence together that i can read, unless its spam, or other things i dont need/care to see.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by BlueIllusion
i pretty much will respect anyone who respects others. sometimes i lash out because people (when the disrespect others) say things with out any common sense or evidence to back themselves up. I havent been here for long, but really, from all the posts i've read, i believe the most intelligent people here are: Amantis, Renzo and SmashBros.pro. I;ve seen some interesting posts by these people, and i believe they do deserve respect.
Hi! I didn't notice you in the chit-chat forums but I didn't know another Battousai is here. Hi bro. Guess that makes three of us here who likes Samurai X. Well thanks for the people who respect me even though I'm still new here. I respect a lot of people here like Renzo, Kami, Cort, Amantis, Hunter(the only guy I've talked in the messenger) and those I forgot too mention coz I'm very sleepy now you know who you guys are and I respect you. In fact I respect all of you coz everybody deserves to be respected except if you don't respect yourself then no one will learn to do the same.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Well, Blue can be the bodyguard Mave. ;)

And thanks for your respects everybody. No, I don't do lists, otherwise some people are going to start crying just because I forgot to include them. :)

- Amantis

BlueIllusion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well theres another job for me :D. I guess lists can get people angry because their not on someone's. But insted of getting sad about it, it be better to be to earn the respect.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wow, there are alot of people who I respect here. Every single person who posts is making a contribution to the forum, and I respect that.

There are a few people though who I respect alot:
Skuzzy, of course, for creating the forums, and for comming to me and asking if I would like to be a mod. Without him, I probibly would have never become a member here.

Pan, Placebo, and Rage, for starting some serious and very good discussion and for taking the time to play Warcraft with me

Cortalos and most of the other mods for doing a great job (it takes alot more work than most people realize).

All of the people who have made a huge conrtibution to the forums (Thats all of the high posters who have been mentioned numerous times earlyer on this thread, and yes Punk Rock, I do have some respect for you:D )

Ghetto, for being his ammusing self =)

And hundreds more that I havn't mentioned.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Well i would like to right an injustice. of all the people mentioned here, one important one i forgot to mention, ‘°ºO*¥§âVâGê ¥*Oº°‘ deserves a lot of respect. he is a very good moderator and provides a lot of help in the diablo forum. also he post many very useful and helpful threads there. i think he a deserves a lot of respect for his contributions in that section of battleforums.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
No you didn't get mad.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Ok now I've seen everything.