White vs Black

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
As you all should know, White people use to discriminate black people in the past. Now these days if you ask someone: What color is better? White or Black? Most Americans will say black. Why is that?

The British were being ethnocentric to the "Indians" when they found America. Now these days some states are named after the Native Amercans. And a lot of states are, too.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by Master Virus
As you all should know, White people use to discriminate black people in the past. Now these days if you ask someone: What color is better? White or Black? Most Americans will say black. Why is that?

The British were being ethnocentric to the "Indians" when they found America. Now these days some states are named after the Native Amercans. And a lot of states are, too.
Oh yes, many of those states are some of worst in the nation Oklahoma, N. and S. Dakota, Nevada (whose only saving grace in Vegas) and a few others. Though in some places Affirmative action and reverce discrimination may be taking hold, I still believe that it's slightly better to be a white guy. Even with all their progress, their are still some things that are unatainable for black men. The presidency for example. I believe 90% of the richest men in America are...white guys!

Granted, it's better to be a black man now that it has anytime else in the history of the world, but still, this is at least a white man country...for now.

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by Master Virus

we're just realizing that black cuture has a lot to offer. there's still alot of discrimination, but it isnt as "direct" as it was in the past.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Where did you get ur info from regarding people's opinions on which colour is better?? i find it hard to believe that the majority of people would prefer to be African-American than white. I don't think either 'colour' is better.

And i think there still is alot of discrimination... hmm i recently saw "National Security" with Martin Lawrence.. and i know it is a comedy and therefore most likely an extremley exaggerated representation, but i think it still made an effective point that now in America "Black" people can claim discrimination/racism etc, for no legitimate reason, and get away with it. this is a form of discrimination and does nothing to help equality.

Also i think indirect discrimination is on some levels worse thatn direct discrimination, essecially emotionally and psychologically, as it is harder to fight. you can change the theory or the laws but it is harder to change the reality.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm it was my understanding that we weren't actually talking about the literal colours balck and white but rather caucasian vs african-american.. was i completely mistaken or is cert just being an idiot again!?!

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
i think they are =
one isnt realy better than the other
its just the way some of these ppl act.
like in Millwalkee ur surounded by ******s(sry if i offended any1)
but no all black ppl are ******s, just southern wisconson
and if u priv message me about not being politicaly corect in the line above,
just remember thay are more raceist than a texian redneck

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by Jaden
umm it was my understanding that we weren't actually talking about the literal colours balck and white but rather caucasian vs african-american.. was i completely mistaken or is cert just being an idiot again!?!
I was talking about like their favorite color. If they had to choose between white or black?, Most of the people will answer black as a favorite color.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by Comin2TakeUAway
i think they are =
one isnt realy better than the other
its just the way some of these ppl act.
like in Millwalkee ur surounded by ******s(sry if i offended any1)
but no all black ppl are ******s, just southern wisconson
and if u priv message me about not being politicaly corect in the line above,
just remember thay are more raceist than a texian redneck
First off, that had nothing to do with the topic, other than saying you don't like ******s. Second, Texan redneck (excluding myself) can be the most racist ppl in the world sometimes.

I was talking about like their favorite color. If they had to choose between white or black?, Most of the people will answer black as a favorite color.
Well, if you want this topic to be about someone's preference in color, then it's going to the void. Or, it can keep going about whether it's better to be black or white in today's society and stay here. The choice is yours.

plexuspunx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
mywpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Tempest Storm
Or, it can keep going about whether it's better to be black or white in today's society and stay here. The choice is yours.
id rather it go to the void than people argue which race is better...if u say white ur a f*****, if u say black, ur a f*****..

no one shud be judged by skin color and NO RACE IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER......BLACKS WENT ABOUT 50 YEARS FLAMING WHITES ABOUT IT...U SHUD GET IT BY NOW.....

1. not just blacks are poor..not just whites are poor
2. not just some whites are rich...some blacks are rich too
3. not just blacks beg for welfare and raise of taxes...whites also beg for welfare and raise of taxes....

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i don't think Tempest is saying you HAVE to say which is better. ur topic is confusing.... what do white and black people have to do with colour preference... white people are not really "white" and black people are not really "black" so ur post really doesn't relate and what does any of that have to do with native american vs english and the naming of STATES?!?!!?1

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Now this thread must suffer the fate of all those failed AS topics, viodation...