Which realm has the most pros

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
which realm has the most pros?
i think asia has the most pros cos everyone i met wasted me with either a hero rush or a rush that was effective i never went into asia after my 10th loss in a row

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone in Asia arent pros..

If you'd ask me, I think in average, Asians are good, and as in Americans and all, in average they suck...

But I know few of europeans and Americans > Asians, so yea.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think azeroth has the most pro's just becuase most of the pro's from other countries use the USEast sever. I could be wrong though.

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
i played with 2 friends on asia cuz the europe server crashes very often ... i played a at with them ... we had sometimes up to 5 seconds delay ... :/
But we have won ... so .. :D gg

Europe > all

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Going to say northrend(Europe) Best palyers in the world are usualy from Europe, or Asia however.

Actual Americans/Canadians aren't as good gamers, cause lifestyles are different.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i think asians take games to the extreme... look at DDR.

Reaction score
I've seen lots of white people/ black people go at DDR machines. Whats wrong with it? its a fun game. And its addicting too.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate DDR, the only fun thing is listening to the music and watch women dance on it, but I do see a lot of Asians that are very good at it. I see more Asians than white people. Asia has the best people.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Originally posted by Andrew
I hate DDR, the only fun thing is listening to the music and watch women dance on it, but I do see a lot of Asians that are very good at it. I see more Asians than white people. Asia has the best people.
I pwn joo at DDR, well anyways Asia has best people, because as many of u said msot good players that are on UsEast are actually from asia.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Static
Just because one or two asians do that in your town doesnt mean they are extreme gamers, Im in Asia right now and I havent seen anyone playing on DDR, only myself :(

No Europe has best individual players, but asia just has average of good people IMO

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Pan
Going to say northrend(Europe) Best palyers in the world are usualy from Europe, or Asia however.

Actual Americans/Canadians aren't as good gamers, cause lifestyles are different.
same here. Take a look at how much clans SK and 4K own in all the tourneys they go to.

thank you for spreading a stereotype.

kd4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and diablo 2 remember the pair that got married over d2? and CS that guy that died playing CS for like 3 days nonstop?

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so europe has the best players?<-- very interesting

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by eat_ma_shorts
so europe has the best players?<-- very interesting
I'd say Europeans are best in WAr3

Koreans best in SC

And hackers in D2

And I dont know about CS, cant really say since I havent seen or heard about any tournies and such :(

and diablo 2 remember the pair that got married over d2? and CS that guy that died playing CS for like 3 days nonstop?
How about that American guy that chopped his llittle brother with axe, thinking that he was actual barbarian with Large Axe in a game that thought his brother was Fallen? Old story, never got on Blizz site of course. And how about that vietnamese doing meph run or whatever 2 weeks straight and died?

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
Originally posted by N_

And I dont know about CS, cant really say since I havent seen or heard about any tournies and such :(
[/ guy QUOTE]

Germany and sweden are very good .... :D

and wc3 -> apm70 ... always nr.1 in europe ladder solo ;)
He is the best :D but he is from rus. but he plays on europe so....

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Northrendians seem to be better than Azeroth , Ive seen and played against both, in Northrend more people are strong than in Azeroth. Im not very sure about Kalimdor.

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what about westfall any good there?

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kalimdor has the best players, by far. The only reason you see Europeans going far in worldwide tournament is because the Koreans have to eliminate themselves in qualifiers and prequalifiers. ESWC had 3 slots for Korea, taken by Sweet, Fov, and Gostop.

The top 2 countries by far are Korea, then Sweden.