• Undead

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FuZi0N
not many air units are magic immune except destroyers
Unless they are Anti-Magic Shelled. Every UD player knows that AMS is an awesome spell. If you are good with it you can cause lots of problems in the other players micro. They go to cast a spell....oh...wait..they are magic immune. This wastes time and usually allows you to win. And AMS on air units is even more devastating. Because they cannot be countered by chims,wyrms,gryphons. This spell is not to be ignored if you are an undead player. USE AMS!!!!

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
ya. 1, faeries r antimagic thingers, get ripped by basiacally n e thing, and most air is unarmored, making gryphs normal atack even better, anti magic sheild amkes them immune to web, so basically insanely hard to counter....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateJim
ya. 1, faeries r antimagic thingers, get ripped by basiacally n e thing, and most air is unarmored, making gryphs normal atack even better, anti magic sheild amkes them immune to web, so basically insanely hard to counter....
Not immune to web, because web is an ability not a spell. AMS = Ownage to chims,frosties,gyrphons. Unless it is dispelled, the game will most likely go in favor of the UD player*. When going against orcs though you have to be careful because AMS is usually just a waste of mana (since orcs don't have any magic air units). In the case of orcs, just use possession on those pesky tauren and game over.

*Except against orc players.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
whats up wit DOTTs? i think they suck but most NE players say that they kick ass cuz of faerie ring...so i call em noobs in game(b4 and after i rape their army) wyrvens arent the best air unit either, cuz they have shitty hp+armor. 6 burrows can take out over 10 wyrvens alone, +the fact wyrvens are shit Vs buildings.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Wyverns are only good because they don't do magic attack. The batriders are for attacking buildings.