• Human

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Undead

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
personaly, undead has the best air to me. destroyers rape gryphons/frostwyrms/chims, gargs are great vs. anything else, and FW are the powerhouse of warcraft 3 with frost and shit.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i say ne cuz chims (though i dont see em often anymores) tear any ground unit, and hippo riders rip up air (dismount to get a mini garg and a bow-bitch, bonus!), plus talons are slightly useful for their spells.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
i say ne cuz chims (though i dont see em often anymores) tear any ground unit, and hippo riders rip up air (dismount to get a mini garg and a bow-bitch, bonus!), plus talons are slightly useful for their spells.
I disagree, the chim doesn't tear up ground. what about spell immune units? Chims can be next to useless against undead, ever heard of AMS?

talons also fire off magic damage, and only hit air in flying mode, and the spells are easy to dispel with devour magic, the undead flying anti-caster.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i dunno exactly yet but i can tell u that ne has the best anti air. hippos and archers on the groung are by far the best against any air.

i think although the best air combo has it hum. gryphons with hawks.. ensnare is a very good spell.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish humans had the strongest but they're maybe undead.They have Gargoyles that 'land' other races' units qiuckly.They clear the way for wyrms and if there are spiders that really makes their air the best.Which cannot be said for ne or orcs especially the ne chimaeras.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Undead have pretty good Anti-air. I can't say any of the other are good, because I haven't exactly played them. (Im an undead freak) Anyway, Frosties are like... :O sooo good, they freeze buildings and slow units which leaves the heroes and fiends to kill them.

I don't use gargoyles often, but they are pretty cheap and they rip up air units. Destroyers are also good as they can kill casters pretty easily.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
UD hands down. Gargs + Frosties + Destroyers + AMS = OWNAGE. AMS is one of the best anti-caster/anti-magic unit ability in the game. It can sometimes win and lose games. It is only fair however that other people can add spells to their air units now because I just did.

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would have to go with orc. Every race gets air at tier 2... none of them get HEAVY air to ground except Orcs. Plus batriders are very good at air when you explode. Wyverns are very good against most everything before they hit tier 3.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fuddy
I would have to go with orc. Every race gets air at tier 2... none of them get HEAVY air to ground except Orcs. Plus batriders are very good at air when you explode. Wyverns are very good against most everything before they hit tier 3.
Ya I think it goes like this:

1. UD
2. ORC (no magic attacks)
3. NE or HU

NE and human are sort of equal in air. NE has a bit more air units but chims can't attack air units so they are crippled.

Frost wyrms + Gargs + Destroyers is a crazy combo...but those batriders might be a problem. Unless their attack is a magic one. If it is then it is a useless attack against the UD. AMS would own.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead and Orc. They also have ensare and web making it all the more fun. ;)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
o.< Must represent hoomans!

Gryphons can down stuff fairly easy except magic immune.. Air-Anti-Air can down Gryphons but Dragon hawks can down Gryphons with the lasso-majig o_O It can also turn those FW power houses into hovering graves..=P Well Human are atleast second place..Orc has like..Horrible air..

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
o.< Must represent hoomans!

Gryphons can down stuff fairly easy except magic immune.. Air-Anti-Air can down Gryphons but Dragon hawks can down Gryphons with the lasso-majig o_O It can also turn those FW power houses into hovering graves..=P Well Human are atleast second place..Orc has like..Horrible air..
Wrong. AMS = Frosty ownage. Anti-Magic Shell is one of the most deadly spells available to the UD. If an undead player doesn't use it, it easy to beat them. Gargs + Frost Wyrms + Destroyers + AMS = Frosty Ownage to anything except for the orc batriders I think.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
no one seems to mention talon,
they can rip up any chim, garg hippo ect,
they do 40 dmg and are ranged so it gives them a
far better advantage than say gargs +most air have armour that takes extra from magic [ i think]

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
humans have the best air force.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FuZi0N
no one seems to mention talon,
they can rip up any chim, garg hippo ect,
they do 40 dmg and are ranged so it gives them a
far better advantage than say gargs +most air have armour that takes extra from magic [ i think]
AMSAMSAMSAMSAMS!!!!!!

:D Sorry for the burst out. But if all your units are magic immune?

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
not many air units are magic immune except destroyers

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Gargs are unarmored but still rip shit out of any air possible when massed. This is the truth :D