Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Title says it all

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
none, I think of the Orcs as the middle of the road, race...

undead are up at the top, NE are the middle of the road and Human are borderline middle of the road/top of the races.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Orcs are hard to be EXTREMELY good, and to do extremely good against them. They have pretty good units, and bloodlust is a very popular magic, but all in all i am confident that the orcs are easily defeated.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Lich King
Orcs have some good strats and all but there are some things that are too powerful for em

example: lich uses death and decay byby orc base
It's so fun when someone relys on towers and they get burned to the ground by death and decay.

TNguyen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I find that challenging orcs is annoying, the rush with Grunts are powerful, how do i counter these problems?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Orcs are good against Humans. Im starting to mix my games with orcs 2 i am going to be the master of the bad guys!!!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But Orcs suck vs Air, even with Raiders and Wyverns. Archers can kill Wyverns easily when fully upgraded and 3 Chimaeras kill 1 Raider easily. Even more challenging are G. Riders and Frost Wyrms. And rushing Grunts don't stand a chance against Chimaeras. That's why I get to Tree of Eternity as early as possible.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
OMG the most basic unit and u ignore it. the headhunter is a better version of the archer and he ownz aie. I always use HH they automaticaly attack air, they dont bring air to the ground slowly, and they don't get owned by ranged units like archers.

iAM[ddR]unk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clanddr.vze.com
headhunters arent good for rushing. they may be good against air, but theres no air early in the game. grunts own rushing ground units.(huntresses too)and if headhunters do encounter air, you should have another, better form of anti air like shaman or wyverns.