• I'm too stupid to get a hero ill just mass HH

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
I always get the cheiften because you can grunt rush with him very well because of the endurance aura

fear_Soldier

Member!
Reaction score
America, What the hell do you want from me? I gave
Website
Visit site
Feral spirit is one of those scouting units/magic which is helpful on maps that are big and you want to rush. Also the farseer has chainlighting which can take a chunk out of a group of units health. Also Feral Spirit, whether lv 1 2 or 3 is great vs Ne. Especialy lv 3, you can sneak the wolfs in the enemy base and attack the gold mine. It takes about 5-6 times with wolves at lv 1, but amazingly, lv 3 does it n 2-3 times. That can be very cheap and sometimes you can get them to us TP and that wastes it so they have to buy a new one :)

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I always get the cheiften first he is one of the better heros plus endurence aura and reincarnation thats fun to do warstomp and shockwave are good for oncomeing units. after that i get the archmage then the blademaster

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wats up wit the name farseer!? i know in development, u could do a paladin ability from wc2, but dont u think they woulda changed it?

Best orc heros=Rush: Cheiftan, his ultimate really is useless. So besides the fact he can do good damage to buildings, hes not good for creeping.

Creep:Farseer, his ultimate can decimate any race. But u need a good army of tauren or somethin that can take damage to stop the farseer from dieing while using equake.

Scouting-Blademaster, he is a good fighter. But, with mainly abilities to benifit himself and not his team, the blademaster is merely a scout. If u are good enough, you can wind walk into an enemy base with bloodlust on then, when u get to the center of an army, u use bladestorm.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I rush grunts with the BM then OT if the guy is fast teching, or if I have the upper hand.

Keeb

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Regular team game: Blademaster, just cause we usually need damage when im orc, so he gets the job done, also love the harassment he can dish out with windwalk.

Rush: Farseer for wolves, scout their base, then attack. win=rush+more units, and farseer give two more units.

Rush: Cheiften, only for games where we have a scouter, or the other two are NE, or undead, because then we need some beef, and thats what the cheiften.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Blademaster is a wussy hero, far-seer is a caster and is meant not to go close to units, unlike the blademaster who always runs. Tauren is a killer hero who with amazing meele ataack, but in the early stages, hit and runs are better, so simple fast units are better.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
BM, FS, TC for me. The BM is great with Mirror Image. Other than being a pain in the ass at level 3 with a lv 10 BM I love Critical Strike.

Skipper240

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FS is the best for harrassing hands down. A BM can only do so much damage before he has to WW out. A FS can lay down 2 wolves and then pull out if neccessary. Especially great against UD if they try and surround your hero, your wolves can take out 2-3 acos. Against Nelf you have to make sure you spread out your FS and two wolves so one pop can't take out both wolves and sap your FS.

N00BASAU12

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like TC because his ultimate is awesome... imagine when ur in the midst of a battle and have FF'ed his TC.. than it comes back to life with full hp and mana! This is a major pain, because with his big health he is an incredible tank. I always get FS second though, mainly because i need an anti air that can actually do good damage.

Spazz727

Member!
Reaction score
Personally i usually go with a random hero since i dont know my favorite.

Tauren- A good early hero matched with grunts, dont go with him for teching though. He good late game. Ultimate is goooood if u have. Hes a tank! War stomp is nice as well as shockwave!

Seer- Feral is a good scout and creep spell, far see is also a good scout spell, chain lightinin decimates humans personally, earthquake rulz. However beware i always seem to find myself low on mana with the farseer grr.

BM- My personal fave. Mirror image good for creep and scout, crit strike just makes him more dangerous, wind walk again a scout move however some1 above mentioned win walk then bladestorm VERY effective. Bladestorm just a cool spell.

Overall i like bm he so cool, him and farseer good for teching and harassing, if u goin grunts and tauren get that chietan!

Just a tip 1 of the best orc playas ai16.hazeem usually goes bm if im right then seer, i'll just leave ya with that.

Undead_Wraith

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Icedragon
I always get the cheiften first he is one of the better heros plus endurence aura and reincarnation thats fun to do warstomp and shockwave are good for oncomeing units. after that i get the archmage then the blademaster
archmage? i think ur thinken of human buddy get with the program

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
all i do is get a freakin hero and play around with it jeez!

SEX_TOY

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don’t usually rush, I prefer CC so I always start with FS than my second hero is TC. Scouting is the key to the game so I hear and FS is more than an adequate scout...
^
^
^

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don’t usually rush, I prefer CC so I always start with FS than my second hero is TC. Scouting is the key to the game so I hear and FS is more than an adequate scout...
Scouting with Orcs is deadly. Once an Orc player sees someone's base, they can mass Raiders and Grunts and wreck the hell out of it...

T

Tassadar

I think Far seer are the best because if ur men die and all u got is the fs then chain lightning run then summon wolves. Or using eartquake after summoning wolves. Ct are good with grunts cuz of his aura. Bm are just good for solo missions. If u have a fs with no mana ur dead, a ct with no backup or a bm at a level lower than 6 ur screwed. Bm's stink at lower levels. U should really plan on using morror image alot