Which Nintendo Legacy System was the best?

Which Nintendo Legacy System was the best?

• NES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNES

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • N64

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Make sure to vote and say why :D

We wont include gamecube on this list as it is not very old... yet :D

I would say the SNES, I can't count how many hours I played this system... even after I got new systems I would still go back because the games had such a high re-playability. Plus it had hundreds of games.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
On what nintendo console mortal kombat 2 and 3 are. im not sure its super nintendo, right? anyway i vote that console.

also where super mario 3 is.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
SNES. first Nintendo product I go.

Super Mario World, first game I ever bought. I still remember all the secrets and little things about most of the levels.

Plus the snes had Super Metroid, the greatest game ever and Donkey Kong, Mario kart, F zero, Mario RPG, Legend of Zelda, so many sweet games.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
SNES. first Nintendo product I go.

Super Mario World, first game I ever bought. I still remember all the secrets and little things about most of the levels.

Plus the snes had Super Metroid, the greatest game ever and Donkey Kong, Mario kart, F zero, Mario RPG, Legend of Zelda, so many sweet games.
QFT. F-Zero made me throw up - literally. Like the Sonic games, I dunno why. I guess motion sickness, or something. Donkey Kong Country games were divine. Nothing can match them. Even the music in them rocked. Plus I remember going to rent games and rarely being disappointed with random rentals.
super mario 3 = super mario world? ok, good.i vote for snes.
Mario 3 was NES.

GAMEMASTERCHAN

GOW2 for life
Reaction score
Nintendo's greatness died with the SNES, everything after that was garbage, a waist of valuble resources. Just as playstations glory died with the ps2.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Nintendo's greatness died with the SNES, everything after that was garbage, a waist of valuble resources. Just as playstations glory died with the ps2.
you best be a troll

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
he is a troll and SNES was the first nintendo console i got and the only one and it was pretty awesome