Which next-generation console do you think is the best?

Which console do you think is the best?

• Microsoft XBox 360

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Sony PlayStation 3

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
PS3. Backwards compatibility FTW! Its like buying 3 consoles for the price of one. Then there's the incredibly awesome hardware.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
As far as backwards compatibility goes, that's pretty sweet. They've all got good things going for them, but the fact that PS3 allows three generations of games to be played on it without modding is pretty cool, imo.

I'm not a console gamer, but that's one thing I know would draw me to the specific system.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
wii FTW!!!

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Not when numbers of the PS3 are so limited.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
who cares about backwards compatibility? Who can honestly say after a year or more of games for the new generation, you were stuck on the old one. It just doesn't work.

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
I own a PS2 and I still play a lot of PS1 games.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
for the most part I never got a mod chip in my ps2 like in my psx. Just like probably wont get a mod chip in the PS3

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just got a 60GB PS3. Kicks ass. \Backwards compatability is an amazing plus for me. I have never owned a console before. I now have a 2000 something game library to choose from, and a Blu-Ray DVD player. (as well as Genji which kicks ass!). PS3 for lyfe!

bUlLeT_pRoOf

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I had a PS3 I didn't like it at all. It's way too overated. The graphics were very good but I beileve for so many processors they can be better. I did like the touch sensitivity on the controller though. But I played Wii once and I loved it. Only reason I stopped because my arms were tired. Now I am personally a Xbox man. So I am going to go with the 360. Due to fantastic graphics with a reasonable price and a great library of games. But that's just my personal opinion.