• Focus Fire

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Attack-Move

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Y

yeser

Which is better in combat?

Focus Fire on a unit? or Attack-Move to combat?

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, it depends what you focus fire on, the only type of units you should focus on is Heros. Unless there is a huge air unit. With attack move you automaticly fire at high level targets. Hero targeting is a big thing to do.

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It all depends on the situation, but like the others said always get the hero out quick, then concentrate on the rest.

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
I always attack move to their base then when i spot their hero i focus fire on him. But i rarely focus fire on units unless its like i want to take out the archers behind the huntresses or something.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok. If I have ranged units, I always focus fire. mainly i will have fiends since i always am undead, so 10-12 fiends and 2 heros attack a hero at once with coil and nova/impale. after i kill the hero, I usualy kill the stronger units or in different cases support units.

Like with mountain giants, if you can take out archers or drydas behind the mg, ignoreing taunt and continueing an attack, you can be very successful.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i personally prefer the a-click strategy as youll then attack everything that you run into... whereas if you focus fire then your units move to attack that one unit and can be baragged by everything else around them... but both have their atvantages

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
but if u rely on only attack move, if they have good micro ur gunna get owned

What if they have necromancers with ghouls in front, ur rly gunna get owned, u need to get in there and kill the necromancers

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Or just load your Heros up with WoNs* and anti-caster units.

*were those taken out in TFT, or in the latest patch?