Which forum sections do you keep minimized?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I try not to keep any minimized, but I find myself closing the WoW, Diablo, Warcraft, and StarCraft every once in a blue moon. Wierd... I wish Blizzard would come out with another game I so could feel like I belong again :*(.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Lwek said:
I collapse the WoW and Warcraft section.:ufo

I keep the Diablo section up just to see how many viewings there are in the BNET Modifications, utilities and patches.

Don't kill Warcraft. I won't have an excuse to be a nerd anymore :usad

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
why not have tabs, if they want it hidden, click a button and have it hide O_O;

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Warcraft, Starcraft, CS and WoW ._.;;

Only because I never post in them. Not Diablo, though. Diablo is what brought me here. ^_^

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I minimize only WoW forums. I am everwhere else.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scrap WoW.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I used to have them all hidden except for General and StarCraft. However, they have put StarCraft at the top now, meaning the other ones aren't in my goddamn way, so I keep the rest unhidden now and actually check them when the other two forums are dead.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wow, D2, and Counterstrike. I have everything else open, including Star Craft. I do not play D2 or Warcraft III anymore, so I tend to stride away from those forums in general.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
I used to have them all hidden except for General and StarCraft. However, they have put StarCraft at the top now, meaning the other ones aren't in my goddamn way, so I keep the rest unhidden now and actually check them when the other two forums are dead.
Starcraft is back at the bottom, so I have all the other forums hidden again, except for General :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I keep the Diablo forums minimized now, not much of a fan of the game anymore.

Btw Azrael, it would be wise not to post in threads that have died almost 1 month ago.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Give me a ****ing break, it was the second poll down. I was going to make a new thread about it before I remembered this was here, and saw it will still at the top, exluding the one poll above it. I'll be sure to never do it again.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Don't snap on me, It is just a suggestion. But if you want to make another thread about it, go ahead! You are good at contributing to new topics and such as you did back when you had below 1000 posts. Our polls haven't had much change up till now, which REALLY sucks; since we do not have such dedicated members for our polls.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I can't tell if you're dissing or complimenting me *cries emo-fehg style* And I didn't snap at you.. before that I would do this :huggles

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Aim towards the right and a little left, sorry if I am a jerk to you. I think this thread should be closed now. I apologize if I bumped this.