Which do you Choose: Z-T-P

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zerg in money maps.. and Toss in ladder maps..

Thinking of going pure zerg, but I dont know...

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
So cangiz, you've beaten EVERY single person on b.net? I highly doubt that you can beat ANYBODY... jeez... Say "I have beaten everybody I have played" Which still might not be good because they might have been newblar!

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Honestly, my opinion is that Protoss and Zerg are the best race in Starcraft. I think they didn't focus on too many strategies for Terran. The only good strategies for Terran is Siege Tank Defense and Wraiths, Valkyries, and Science Vessels doing Irridiate. Awell... I guess I support Terran since they are the only human race..hehe

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Terran owns, in my opinion. But it requires a lot of Micro. It's the race that, I believe, requires most micro.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Random....cause I am like x42bn6

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Terran takes the most micro skills, Protoss takes the most 'management' skills, and Zerg takes the most expansion skills...

BTW; I'm always random, unless I just start up again, then I do Zerg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Really, Terran does? Becuase when I use most of my terran strats I rarley do microing unless it is wraiths.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
To be good with them, it does. They don't have a dominant unit, unless you count Siege tanks...You need to micro real well with a firebat/marine/medic combo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
It usally does alone, but not when all's their doing is defending the tanks :).

Reaction score
protoss are for noobs. i like zerg but they're hard to get started with, and terran kick ass. i chose random because i always forget to pick....

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DH, yo mama is for noobs.

skyglow2[cW]

Reaction score
Terran is easiest to learn, but hardest to master. I love it because it requires alot of micro, and alot of micro management too.

skyglow1

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Personally, I'm a Terran fan. I don't really think it requires the most micro. I thought Zerg required the most.... but that's because I never play zerg or protoss... hehe

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by RyanXWing
So cangiz, you've beaten EVERY single person on b.net? I highly doubt that you can beat ANYBODY... jeez... Say "I have beaten everybody I have played" Which still might not be good because they might have been newblar!
Sheesh Ryan, wrong again :p

He said that he CAN be everybody in less than 14 minutes, whether or not that is possible, is something else.

Originally posted by Hydralisk591
Honestly, my opinion is that Protoss and Zerg are the best race in Starcraft. I think they didn't focus on too many strategies for Terran. The only good strategies for Terran is Siege Tank Defense and Wraiths, Valkyries, and Science Vessels doing Irridiate. Awell... I guess I support Terran since they are the only human race..hehe
Play coRtALoS when he is Terran, then you'll know how good Terran is.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
coRtALoS is not that good. He's good, yes, but he doesn't use Terran to his full potential. At least he didn't last time I played him :)