Which char to start with?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yay... finally Im buying new GFX card this weekend, and I will be able to play WoW beta as soon as I download it.

However, I dont know which class I should start with. So far, Ive been thinking of Warlock/Mage, or Warriors, or Shamen.

Can anyone recommand me good class?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Mages own, since they are the only ones who can spam spells like crazy. If you want to win in PVP, I suggest picking mage.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
For now, I would go for Quests.

Im not blood thristy in killing other players anymore.

And also, are the skills listed in the blizzard sites the only skills you can use? (Im pretty sure theres tons more...)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
For now, I would go for Quests.

Im not blood thristy in killing other players anymore.

And also, are the skills listed in the blizzard sites the only skills you can use? (Im pretty sure theres tons more...)
The rogue servers really don't have quests. If they did, then you could probably use other characters. So far, you can PVP and kill creeps with a limited number of spells.

ReZIP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hrm... Well if it were me in the situation I'd bust out with a NE druid(Not the fruity one blizzard made. Sorry! But those stupid things are too cheery to me.)/rogue warrior. Me being the quiet alone type who has a thing for night elves and their appreciation for nature. Just kinda like my characters to be like me... But yea I'm rambling but it's all really what you're comfortable with as your character. So just have fun. LoL.