Where the **** is the OFFICAL StarCraft MMO thread?!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
The information has been confirmed... get your nerd asses on the info so I can read it.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Blizzard quickly denied the rumors by saying "that rumor is not true in regard to Blizzard...We (Blizzard) believe that the rumor circulating about this subject is based on a misinterpretation of information provided to industry analysts." They also denied that they are developing any MMOGs as of the moment by saying loud and clear that they " do not currently have any MMO development plans beyond the upcoming expansion for World of Warcraft, and furthermore, we don't have any intentions to focus on only one genre or platform with our future games." Nice move indeed!
Blizzard did not openly confirm anything. Besides, SC 2 would make more sense before they would make a MMORPG. Like WC 3, they will probably make SC 2 then come out with an MMO for SC. But who knows! Its all hearsay.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Check again...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Tried chekcing even Blizzard's site. Nothing new :(

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
if it isn't on blizzard's site, I'm not going to believe it.
If it isn't on BestBuy shelves, I'm never going to believe it.

Until I see a new SC at BestBuy, Blizzard can kiss my ass. I don't trust any damn thing on their site after the shit they pulled with Ghost, what the hell makes anyone think I'm going to get my hopes up over a rumor!?

I check BestBuy.com and the closest store location to me, once a month. No new SC yet. I sure as hell will not get excited until I see the shiny new SC box that rattles when I shake it on BestBuy shelves! Even then, I sure as hell won't buy it until I see one of the BB Tech dudes open the box, pull out a CD case(or two) and a booklet, sit(well stand) at a PC, open the CD case(s), pull out a CD(or two, or three, or four. DOOM 3 was three discs for shit sake!), pop it into the CD Drive, hit INSTALL, and starts playing it right then and there!

I made the mistake of getting my hopes up and drooling over Nova, then the retards "put it on the back burner". I won't make that mistake again.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If it isn't on BestBuy shelves, I'm never going to believe it.

Until I see a new SC at BestBuy, Blizzard can kiss my ass. I don't trust any damn thing on their site after the shit they pulled with Ghost, what the hell makes anyone think I'm going to get my hopes up over a rumor!?

I check BestBuy.com and the closest store location to me, once a month. No new SC yet. I sure as hell will not get excited until I see the shiny new SC box that rattles when I shake it on BestBuy shelves! Even then, I sure as hell won't buy it until I see one of the BB Tech dudes open the box, pull out a CD case(or two) and a booklet, sit(well stand) at a PC, open the CD case(s), pull out a CD(or two, or three, or four. DOOM 3 was three discs for shit sake!), pop it into the CD Drive, hit INSTALL, and starts playing it right then and there!

I made the mistake of getting my hopes up and drooling over Nova, then the retards "put it on the back burner". I won't make that mistake again.
I know how you feel. so many disapoinments makes you wanna cry everytime there is a hint you might get a game that looks good.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would expect the Blizzard Official confirmation at 2007's Blizzcon.

Oddly enough I saw "Attack of the Show" one night and they had a segment on the SC MMO. So obviously they got their info from somewhere. We just aren't looking hard enough.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would expect the Blizzard Official confirmation at 2007's Blizzcon.

Oddly enough I saw "Attack of the Show" one night and they had a segment on the SC MMO. So obviously they got their info from somewhere. We just aren't looking hard enough.
I'm sure out of the trillions of people on the internet, and the billions that are interested in Starcraft people are looking, and searching for any confirmed information. Nothing has come up EXCEPT a few things:

1. Blizzard President Mike M. did say there was going to be an announcement sometime in the year (2007) It could be that they are annoucing all their computers will now be using the latest version of Windows Media Player.
Originally Posted by Mr. Morhaime 28 February 2007
….there will be a surprise announcement.

2. Korea's Blizzard talked some smack. Let's face it, its SC nation, anything new to them HAS to be a SC game, right? However, this is some strong-er evidence to a new SC game.....

3. And the deciding factor something is happening is that at this website www.blizzardentertainment.com there are pictures leading to a new game and.or series.

Good day :hat: