Where is a good website to...

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I sold both my accounts on Marqueedragon.com

Seemed like the highest to sell lowest to buy at both times.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah but you gotta be careful on there. usually the gold companies are a sure thing but they lowball you big time.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
I've used Marqueedragon to sell my main account once, then recalled it, and sold it back to them again for a slightly higher price. Also sold my alt account to them.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
How do transactions work? I've got a lvl 80 I want to sell off and don't want to be scammed..

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Depends on what site you use. One's like Marquee Dragon are basically just a way to find people that want to buy your account and the rest is up to you. Paypal/AIm and get it over with. Unfortunately, it's really really easy to scam people both ways. You can just call up blizzard the next day and say your account got stolen, or you can just say someone illegitmatly transfered money off your paypal account.

You just have to be careful on that site. Teh minute you put up your account as a thread, you'll get bombed with people trying to scam you, and will offer you retarded armounts of money for your account. Those are the people you don't want to deal with. Honestly, your best / safest / quickest bet is to just sell it to a site that buys accounts all the time and sells them back. You'll get a lot less, but you'll have a lot less hassle + no chance of getting it scammed out from under you.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
buy from people with feedback and that are trustwho verified. theres some tutorials and guidelines to follow in some of their stickies