Where can I find a drop hack

Bankotsu

Reaction score
Can someone plz tell me where I can find a drop hack. I'm tired of ppl bsing me. Plz tell me where I can find one or give me the link if you would. Thx

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Can someone plz tell me where I can find a drop hack. I'm tired of ppl bsing me. Plz tell me where I can find one or give me the link if you would. Thx
:shit Get used to it. :newbie:

Google It Dude OR Use the Forum Search Funtion, thats why it is there.

By the way, getting BSed is part of the game. Either you enjoy it as it adds an element of fun to the game. OR... You whine, moan, get pissed, and resort to cheating.

I get BSed all the time, and I BS all the time. It is fun between friends, and even people you've never met.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I havent seen a drop hack released yet. I think it got patched but i doubt it. It could also be that it was used to often so they arent making one public

Hinata[Ms]

Reaction score
ya i did both nothing showed up >< give us an exact link

:**** Get used to it. :newbie:

Google It Dude OR Use the Forum Search Funtion, thats why it is there.

By the way, getting BSed is part of the game. Either you enjoy it as it adds an element of fun to the game. OR... You whine, moan, get pissed, and resort to cheating.

I get BSed all the time, and I BS all the time. It is fun between friends, and even people you've never met.
did both NOTHING tell us were to get it an exact link

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You'd be better off trying to find it on google. This is a year old post. Anything found in the search on here is probably old and is either a broken link or won't work with the new patches.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the drop hack has been passed around like a used whore and anti-drop has been in place shortly after b/c the creator didnt know. so no one uses/spreads it b/c of anti hack.