Things you can't do when you're drunk:

Sing in the wrong key

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
One thing that is very impossible when you're drunk.

A fresh breath....

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hey cortalos i didnt mena in it that way!!!

i meant that i couldnt fall asleep and always kept getitng out of bed and running around the room.

i was like 10! you seriously wouldnt do that!

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Funny story one of my friends was puking in a bucket( we were at my firends house) and when he was done like 2 minutes later he was eating chips. crunch crunch crunch crunch. thats all you hear u couldnt see nothing. LOL!!( yes we were all drunk) you had to be there and hear him. me and my other friends busted out laughing. and then we puked for an hour.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I really dont rember shit that happens when Im drunk (like i said earlyer I get to drunk) but the funniest thing I have heard was I was begging some chick to sleep with me and then she said no so I said **** you... Walked out of the room(or kinda weaved and stumbled)went into another room were the liquer was ate some cheese fries looked at my friend sitting on the couch puked all over his lap got up asked the cick to **** me again(she said no again...) then Went to sleep...
I realize it doesnt sound that funny but you have to know the people i was with to get the humor in it.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
That's what I'm afraid of. When you get drunk and you fall asleep. You won't know what your friends will do to you when that happens.

Q

QuikandEZ

True story. Got plowed one night and passed out on a buddy's couch. Woke up about 4 hours later and the party is still going full on. Everybody is looking at me and laughing their a$$ off but it doesn't occur to me to wonder why because I have a headache. I finally get up to use the head, glance in the mirror and someone had shaved half my mustache off. No one ever told me who did it. Maybe you had to be there for it to be funny.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The best way to quit drinking is to have a hangover.

The best way to stop a hangover is to drink more.

As said by my weird ex-teacher.

Korrok

The Returned
Reaction score
Website
unspeakabledestiny.guildomatic.com
Worse things to happen at parties:

Fall asleep on the toilet (don't forget to lock the door)
Be sick on your partner/crush
Drink Turps when under the impression it's vodka
Drink chicken fat (that wasn't me!)
Burst in on a couple having sex with a chorus line of ppl singing "New York New York"
Start philisophical debates with creepy people in the kitchen
Threaten to throw some one off the balcony for shouting at foxes
Watch the foxes from 11pm till 3am and speak to no one
Stretch out on the couch and either fall asleep or grumble irritably at anyone who dares try to sit on it
Spill drinks
Hoarde the food
Throw the food
Fire Kumquats out of a balloon
Don't attempt the above with eggs
Practice wrestling moves on friends and strangers alike
End up in the room beside the humping couple

As for video games while drunk, I've seen it done, also I was recognised as unbeatable at Soul Edge (Soul Blade here) on the PSone. A guy tried fruitlessly to beat me at it at a party. I woke up when I heard a cheer, the guy (Gary) had just celebrated his victory over me, till someone pointed out I had fallen asleep during the fight...