When you owned in a UMS

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
The other day, I saw this 9999 marine game, and so I entered it to see what it was. When I found out it was a marine that was impossible to kill, I did the easiest way to kill him. Zerg, Massed Ultralisks and zerglins, and made defilers.

Then, I got him surrounded, and darkswarmed him.

Total pwnage. I've heard that there were other units jumping from the marine, when it died, and it wouldn't like that...

Either way, I think it sucks that you can't do broodlings, there :D

Neophyte

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The game I really owned in was when I backstabbed in a Cat 'n Mice game! It was fun because everyone was pissed. So when I killed everyone except the cat, I left the game. The next game I did the same thing (different account name) and killed everyone including the cat. So hilarious!

Neophyte

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
protect the guy 3.2 that map is soo easy now once u know what to make. i could beat it with only 4 ppl guy and 3 protectors with me in the bottom slot. u just wall them stack cannons get carriers and AT and corsairs, corsairs just masascure air units and web those stupid tanks

Tronga i never thought about using dark swarm on him for some reason, i'll try it thx ....maybe we should get some protoss and malstrom it

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Try to Mind control it lol ^^.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Why, was it blocked out? How about statis the science vessel and use DT'S on the rine?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
The other day, I saw this 9999 marine game, and so I entered it to see what it was. When I found out it was a marine that was impossible to kill, I did the easiest way to kill him. Zerg, Massed Ultralisks and zerglins, and made defilers.

Then, I got him surrounded, and darkswarmed him.

Total pwnage. I've heard that there were other units jumping from the marine, when it died, and it wouldn't like that...

Either way, I think it sucks that you can't do broodlings, there :D
i hate the Dark Archon one, its so easy if every one is zerg all y have to do is make sunken colonies. I never own in any UMS maps :(

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
UMS maps are easy, just rig it and make everyone DL it :D.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
but its protected :(

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
kthxbye

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey fish what's that??

BTW T do u have that 9999 marine. thx for the new strat i'm gonna try it :) :lucifer

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I don't have it here, I'm at college now...

And I don't have broodwar, so, I couldn't really maelstorm him... Either way, I loved that game because the guy was really arrogant, like the type of "Ahahaha, losers, you can't defeat me, there's no way, I onwn|!!1twelve!1".

He got so pissed at me :D

And st (what the hell is that nick now?), the science vessel is invincible, as far as I know. You can't stasis him.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
I think I played some madness game, or something, and I was just building up and eventually sprawled out, and expanded to where there was no room left :(. Everyone got mad and left.

aphextwin

Reaction score
the only time i own a ums game is when i dont play them..... :0 i hope that kinda made sense :0

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I own everytime i play TMA (Team Micro Arena) i've only ever lost against TrongaMonga (When we did that weird 2v1 thing) and because of team-mates leaving.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey fishdyansty what's that attachment on top?
another game that i like is normandy (no timer) :D
u can't lose unless u leave! hehe

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
the attachment is a replay

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Theres this Harry Potter map (yea i know just be quite!!!) it was like LOTR map and i ramed my arb in and killed all his castle things and he copulnt spwan any thing and he left Does this count as owning ?

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Re: Re: When you owned in a UMS

Originally posted by Wing Zero
i hate the Dark Archon one, its so easy if every one is zerg all y have to do is make sunken colonies. I never own in any UMS maps :(
or you could do what i do get a terren dude to build a command center beside you and attack it and mass infested terrens works wonders if the dark arcon dude is slow to MC.

And the other day i was playing a build tug o war man i owned the hell out of the other dude but then you know i sent 6 darktemplar to the fights (they spawn Warbringer reavers about 6 or 7 a peice) the other dude was pissed cuase he was sending medics (they spawn kerrigans(ghosts)) and i just blew him to bits [glow=black] :lucifer[/glow]

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I own everytime i play TMA (Team Micro Arena) i've only ever lost against TrongaMonga (When we did that weird 2v1 thing) and because of team-mates leaving.
Well, it was a fair 2v1. You lost against me and, erm, I think it was RyanXwing, not sure, but I also lost against you and him ;)