When will Starcraft II be out? (Answers here!)

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Exactly. Alot of people (myself, having never played the others) like only SC from Blizzard. However, many people play all their games. By dividing them between WC and SC they are shooting themselves in the foot like said up top.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when hell frozen over kid

P

Poweroverwhelming

I also wish for a ai patch so i wouldnt have to play against the same program every time,i cant install starcraft on this comp,and my other comp doesnt have internet,so i have to play against the computer.Its boring even on insane level.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Poweroverwhelming u ever here of such a thing called "LAN" It can share the same internet connection between 2 computers.

Starcraft 2 could be already done infact. But that would be kind of weird.

People were saying 2 years ago that Starcraft 2 would prob get released in 5 years. And where still saying the exact same thing? Why not get every sc fan. March over to blizzard entertainment and force them to make Sc2?. God they leave a kick ass ending, and they havnt came back for that ending in what..6 years? God damn, there pissing me almost as much as valve.

M

Maehdros

The population on BW seems to be declining since last year... I dont know about the W3 or WoW.

Reaction score
Starcraft has been declared a dead game, that means further work to the syntax has stopped, which means no starcraft 2, I was heavily dissapointed. But i could try modifying starcraft to accept a few new buildings and units! With some help, im not perfect though, I could give you guys a taste of a new starcraft! It will start out with a ton of flaws but over time it will be in working condition! I already have cloaked overlords! It took me 3 months!

FF-7-Vincent

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey i have an idea, maybe if we all, every 1 of us, want a starcraft2, matbe they will make it, if this many people want sc2, then they might think many others will 2. so they might think it will be profitable, and of course they want more money, they will make sc2. so whos in with this. i checked other websites. they are organizing a mass e-mailing for getting a sc2. maybe we can organize a mass e-mailing. if all bunched together, it seems like alot more e-mails then spread out.so, whos in.

NiTe_MaRe423

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you serious about the Starcraft 2 preview at the end of the credits in Warcraft 3!?!? DID IT SAY STARCRAFT 2????? Because if it did then that means they will for sure come out with it!

btw is Warcaft III anything like starcraft? Because i am a big fan of starcraft and i was thinking about going out and buying Warcraft III, but i don't know if its any good... Please let me know AFTER ONE OF YOU ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTION ABOVE.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by I_CANADIAN_I
I disagree. Do you know how hard it is to keep things secrets? The U.S.A government can't even keep a secret about area 51. People that worked there have been talking out lately. It would be 2 hard 2 keep a secret. What if a worker got angry and decided to blow the whole thing. Wouldn't it be finacialy better to tell us that sc2 is comeing out? Because if they announce it then people get all pumped up and then people will want to buy sc so they can find out what the game is like and what the story line is.

So I think you are wrong on that one

Theres probably a contract that keeps them from talking... i.e. legal action.

Originally posted by NiTe_MaRe423
Are you serious about the Starcraft 2 preview at the end of the credits in Warcraft 3!?!? DID IT SAY STARCRAFT 2????? Because if it did then that means they will for sure come out with it!

btw is Warcaft III anything like starcraft? Because i am a big fan of starcraft and i was thinking about going out and buying Warcraft III, but i don't know if its any good... Please let me know AFTER ONE OF YOU ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTION ABOVE.
More of a teaser... its some marines killing lings and hydras.

You can also find playable hydra, marine and lings in the maps..

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The little ciniematic at the end of the WIII credits if u beat it on hard, IS NOT A PRIEVEW OF SC2!!!! It is just a battle to express humor and there are absolutley NO firebats or new units. Well, except for the Space Orcs lol:)

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what exactly IS the cinemtic? the only one ive seen is the one after u beat it on easy/normal..

NiTe_MaRe423

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by dreamcrusader
but at the same time it would be finacally idiotic to not make starcraft2 since the 1st one sold so well
well put! SC2 would sell like twice as much as the original! the SC population would rise up again. It only dropped because THE SAME GAME GOT OLD! WE NEED AN SC2!!!!!!