When exactley.. (Patch 1.13)

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
When do you guys think Patch 1.13 will be out? I suppose no one has really heard, my estimate is within the next 2 months.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
I don't think it'll be out for awhile, although... zaku has already writen up the rules for when it does come out... moving also.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, I have no clue when it will be out. But it seems blizzard has been trying to fix a bunch of issues all at once. You know hit 12 birds with one stone/patch. :p

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
1.12 they should do something about orc..

My undead force was perfectly microed with fiends, statues, necros, and a lvl 5 DK and lvl 4 CL

He only had grunts and docs with a beast master and TC, I mean really, AND he beat me..-_-

PostmaNPhaT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Orcs are horribly UNDERPOWERED right now.. don't you think it was a bit conceited of you to say ur micro was perfect? Either
a) he vastly outnumbered you due to an expansion or
b) ur micro was shitty e.g. not taking out stasis traps, obsessive hero focusing, no hero focusing, etc.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Orcs sure arnt like they used to be... hope patch 1.13 fixes it.

Zaku

Reaction score
Originally posted by Faint

My undead force was perfectly microed with fiends, statues, necros, and a lvl 5 DK and lvl 4 CL
nice overpowered strat there buddy... the statis wards probally owned you. Also its the beastmaster that won the orc his game.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Agreed, it sort of depends how u define perfect. I bet you're good, but the orc might've been betta. Orc seem okahy.... wots wrong wif them???? They own man! TC is like hella good!!

The new patch... i dunt think things aren't balanced, unless im THAT unexperienced. Well in around a fortnight...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
to sum up the reason for the patch in one word is of course,

"beastmaster"

and Your perfect strat didn't have destroyers which cost you the game. don't complain if u can't counter casters.

CyF4

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if any thing, ud and human need to be nerfed... humans dual AoE is way way to powerful, and TFT was meant to stop mass casters, but with hmn vs orc, they seem to get a shitload of casters, more than their actuall fighting force.

and yes the beast master's hawk ability has to be nerfed, even though he is my main hero... he is way to powerfull.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
because orc has the worst anticasters in the game. walkers are useless since disenchant is an expensive dispel.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Orcs do have the worst anticasters, but probably some of the best casters. Bloodlust is the ownage, and so are healing wards. Purge is pretty good too.

CyF4

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But now with anti-casters for all races...
ud=destroyer= total ownage vs casters
nightelf= bosiblt the best anti-caster with feedback... owns our shamen.
hmn= spell beaker, imo also one of the best anti-casters.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
fiends and stats are easy to beat......... so i dont think they need to nerf them.....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Beastmaster needs nerf bad, more than anything else. NE + Beastmaster = GG UD.