When chicks attack...Dead Pissant, just for you

Mentis

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This entire board is made up of bitches. You all are bitches.

Taking the time between recess and class to post on your FaVoRiTe message board!!!1

Jesus CHRIST, your dumbass little clientel attempted to CONVINCE Lady Ice that she did make that animation.

YES YOU DID OMG I SAW YOU BEHIND THE SWINGSET!! Don't lie, Ladyyyy. . .I SAW J00.

Get over it you little ****toys. We could use you and use you before you even grew PUBES to tickle yourselves with! Half of you talk like you're ****ing confused regarding sexuality, and the other half talk simply out of their asses, only to either contradict themselves later or just dig their own ****in' grave right then and there.

You all make me laugh heartily and hope to **** I wasn't think naive when I was 13.

Calliope

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by upinya
ok so by using the word WIgger you really just aged yourself I have not heard that sice grade school. And i probly wont hear it again.

P.S. I said I was done damnit
Slow down, and start from the beginning. A word of that didn't make any sense. This time, try to type with your fingers and not the typing wand stuck to your forehead.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmmmmm really donno what to say here, why are you trying to convince someone that they made a flash thats years old when they say they haven't?

upinya did you ever think there doing it for the amusment of seeing people get pissed off over them pissing around?

and jd the second they get banned for some minor stupid rule there going to go back to there board saying they've conquared this place and that there so grown up and they are so great for being able to outsmart all those stupid little kids.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lady Ice
I finshed college two years ago.

Unless you're suggesting I start my Master's program?

Wheeeeeeee! I'm a goth!!! When did that happen? o_O
if you finished collage 2 years ago why dont you get off your computer seat, stop flamming people and get a life? my god your like 20 now thats like a ****ing adult and you still flame?

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Originally posted by DEAD_PeASENT2
if you finished collage 2 years ago why dont you get off your computer seat, stop flamming people and get a life? my god your like 20 now thats like a ****ing adult and you still flame?
If I finished college two years ago, I surely am not only 20.

Unless I'm some sort of freakish spastic genius.

Just an average genius, that's all.

If I get off my computer seat, my boss will complain. :(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
All I know, is you guys are retarded. It's not even a movie. See; "What is a .gif?" for more info

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
I dont really care y they do it..

umm yeah so if you dont understand that then you are lamer than I thought.. wigger is old people dont say that anymore is that clear enuff for you.

Originally posted by Calliope
Slow down, and start from the beginning. A word of that didn't make any sense. This time, try to type with your fingers and not the typing wand stuck to your forehead.

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
so now your a genius? LMAO

LMAO..

Originally posted by Lady Ice
If I finished college two years ago, I surely am not only 20.

Unless I'm some sort of freakish spastic genius.

Just an average genius, that's all.

If I get off my computer seat, my boss will complain. :(

Calliope

Member!
Reaction score
Wigger is old?

Since when?

**** it. I give up with trying to keep up with all of the hip slang terms.

I just recently figured out what 'metrosexual' meant.

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Originally posted by SouLeSS
All I know, is you guys are retarded. It's not even a movie. See; "What is a .gif?" for more info
Oh jumpin jesus on a pogo stick.

Don't talk semantics.

It's a forkin animated gif.

I don't know how to make one, but that's what it is.

Shut up. Now. thank you.

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
so I edited it BFD

Retard you are smart you are not ... ummm yeah your cool can talk like yoda and dont get pissed cause I put up you hischool track picture. The other one was for your little buddy vicar but hes not even worth my time.

Really ive wasted nuff time on you now I go do something constructive or destructive t