When chicks attack...Dead Pissant, just for you

dP

Member!
Reaction score
hahahhaha funny flash, it must have taken alot to make a hate thread about me, i must have pissed you off good.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont see the picture :( try hosting the image on angelfire?

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Dead Pissant, it didn't take anytime at all. I didn't make that flash animation. Takes about thirty seconds to make a thread.

And if you think this is a hate thread? Oh Lord have mercy on you, boy. You ain't seen any hatred out of me. yet.

newbie4lyfe - are you focking kidding me? Angelfire?

pardon me while i fall off my chair laughing at your ignorant ass.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
no u didnt make it who said what a dumbass go back to collage and get the **** out of 'hell' u piece of shit goth

Calliope

Member!
Reaction score
Oh my dear Lord. This fool just owned himself in a few short posts.

Lord have mercy on his mother. She must be feeling terrible guilt for bringing something like that into the world.

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Originally posted by DEAD_PeASENT2
no u didnt make it who said what a dumbass go back to collage and get the **** out of 'hell' u piece of shit goth
I finshed college two years ago.

Unless you're suggesting I start my Master's program?

Wheeeeeeee! I'm a goth!!! When did that happen? o_O

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cum guzzling gutter slut is it? My my. How well your board censorship ything works. Stand aside tosser you is addressing quality

Lady Ice my dear. Enchanted. What brings you to this feotid sink of clowns? Your charity work perhaps?

Myself I hope to recruit some willing boys for the choir.

cup o tea?

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Originally posted by upinya
Master of what? "F.agotry" I may be a newb but I know a cum guzzeling gutter slut when I see one..
No, dear. Graduate work. You know, something you can do once you graduate high school, slog your way through college and make the decision to further your misery by taking the GMAT.

ah yes, another imbecile that finds ****sucking disgusting.

Poor thing. some day a girl will do that for you and you'll see what all the hype is about.

BTW - how can I have my Master's in ******ry if I'm a cum guzzlin gutter slut?

------------------

Vicar - I am indeed doing my charity work. Gotta do the works to get into Heaven. You know that.

A cup of tea? No thank you, but a bottled water would be lovely.

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
Just bored

Do you really expect people to believe what you say I mean really anyone can say they went to school and graduated too bad your paper dont mean shit in the real world. Paper dont get you a job in most cases its experience witch I think we can all see you have none of. Furthermore you dont really show your mass intelligence by trying to flame everyone on a forum. But I digress, as for vicar the line about "enchanted to meet you" thats so weak I cant even type the whole thing and when I tried to quote you it said "sorry that post is to GAY!" Oh and in asnwer to your question about the masters in ******ry you got that befre the sex change dont you remember..

Originally posted by Lady Ice
No, dear. Graduate work. You know, something you can do once you graduate high school, slog your way through college and make the decision to further your misery by taking the GMAT.

ah yes, another imbecile that finds ****sucking disgusting.

Poor thing. some day a girl will do that for you and you'll see what all the hype is about.

BTW - how can I have my Master's in ******ry if I'm a cum guzzlin gutter slut?

------------------

Vicar - I am indeed doing my charity work. Gotta do the works to get into Heaven. You know that.

A cup of tea? No thank you, but a bottled water would be lovely.

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
I'm not really flaming everyone, just those foolish enough to reply to me.

Yourself, for example.

As for not having a job, I'm there right now. yay. Between updating our webpage and logging some posts here, I'm havin a hell of an afternoon.

good thing it's time for lunch!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Just bored

Do you really expect people to believe what you say I mean really anyone can say they went to school and graduated too bad your paper dont mean shit in the real world. Paper dont get you a job in most cases its experience witch I think we can all see you have none of. Furthermore you dont really show your mass intelligence by trying to flame everyone on a forum. But I digress, as for vicar the line about "enchanted to meet you" thats so weak I cant even type the whole thing and when I tried to quote you it said "sorry that post is to GAY!" Oh and in asnwer to your question about the masters in ******ry you got that befre the sex change dont you remember..
I think punctuation, spelling and grammar help in getting a job

but dont you worry

all that is many years in the future, eh?

can I dress you up now?

upinya

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.growyourown****.com
ok so this is not a flame on the forum?

Posted by lady ICE
Goodness! You all seem so angry! What's the problem, here?

Is everyone getting to bed at a reasonable hour and getting enough Vitamin C?

A few folks show up to cause a little excitement and you'd think that the friggin apocalypse is upon this site.

Then again, maybe it is.

PS - Battlenet sucks. The East server can lick my ass. That is all.

Hmmm seems a little flameish to me. oh and vicar with a face like yours you need all the spelling help you can get ill get by on my good looks oh and the money I get from your mom first of the month biaaaaaatch..

P.S. if I cared about spelling I would spell correctly. Ok im done now.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
This is great, one of the BH members finally taking some heat on one of the members that are working on their SECOND ban :)

Calliope

Member!
Reaction score
Re: ok so this is not a flame on the forum?

Posted by lady ICE
Goodness! You all seem so angry! What's the problem, here?

Is everyone getting to bed at a reasonable hour and getting enough Vitamin C?

A few folks show up to cause a little excitement and you'd think that the friggin apocalypse is upon this site.

Then again, maybe it is.

PS - Battlenet sucks. The East server can lick my ass. That is all.

Hmmm seems a little flameish to me. oh and vicar with a face like yours you need all the spelling help you can get ill get by on my good looks oh and the money I get from your mom first of the month biaaaaaatch..

P.S. if I cared about spelling I would spell correctly. Ok im done now.

Are you a wigger?