What's your girlfriend/boyfriend like?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Kitty said:
Pffft, sure.

That depends on the kind of girl you're dating. I prefer poem over anything bought, because, I dunno, it just seems that much more personal. :) That doesn't mean I don't apprieciate other gifts, because it still takes time to come up with something you buy, but poems are so sweet.

The sheer knowledge of the fact that your sweetheart is sitting in front of a desk, crumpling one sheet of paper after next, scribbling, creating, trying not to slip into a daydream...and then when you get the poem, and they read it to you, and you can hear the words bloom like roses would...ah. That's kind of romantic, isn't it? :)
Save the trees!*

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Poems are only good if your name is Poe.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Kitty said:
Hehe, okay, now that I think about it, I haven't really bought anything, although I did make a bunch of stuff...

I've drawn a bunch of doodles, dedicated to him. One doodle for each day. :3
I made an actual painting...I never paint. It's just watercolour but meh, I have to MIX colours. Blargh. It took effort.
I also made a scrap-book like thing, with letters, poems, pictures, etc. all of which were related to the stories we're writing, or something we said, etc. So each item in it hopefully trigerred a pretty memory. :)
Also, he also bugs me to give him pictures. XD And since he couldn't make it to my house on Halloween, I took a crapload of pictures then :p Etc. etc. :rollie

No, I'm not bragging, I just wanted to show off too :( Oh, wait..
Wow, that's impressive. He's a very lucky guy from the sound of it :)

Lately I've been working so incredibly hard.. my work called today and told me I had to come in two hours late; they think the hours I've been working are unhealthy and are concerned about my uncontrollable desire to work, without lunches or breaks no less. They wanted me to come in three hours late, but I convinced them I'd actually take my lunch today, and they said I could come in an hour earlier than that.

That's just because I need money, and hours equal money. Of course, the reason I need the money is still a secret to everyone else.. it's definitely special though.

On that note, I think I'm going to call her and put my new-found time to good use.

Kitty

Reaction score
SlyFie said:
Why do you guys care so much about other people? Whats the point in that?
I would explain, but it seems to me that it would end up pretty pointless.

Come back when you've grown a heart. :wavey

I don't suppose there really is a "point" per say. But haven't ever wanted to feel wanted? Like you're really worth something, in somebody's eyes? It's the person close to you who picks you up and dusts you off. They're the reason you get up in the morning.

This is not exactly arguable, because people date other people for their own reasons...so why I personally care about someone else that much? Because they make me happy. And because at the end of the day, I can go to bed knowing I made someone who matters to me happy.

Of course, it's also a challenge sometimes to keep a healthy relationship, and when you care about someone alot, it can also bring you pain...but it gives you something worth fighting for. It gives you a purpose, and just makes your whole life all the more amazing. :heart

At least, my boyfriend definately lights up my life. I have never, ever ever met a person who was more caring, and considerate, and just plain wonderful. On days everyone else treats me like shit, I know I have someone to lean on, someone to make my day that much better. I'd rather die than live without him. :)

Zmoney

Reaction score
Stupid Young Lovers^

It wont last so don't pour your heart out.

Kitty

Reaction score
Watch me prove you wrong. :grunt

God, you people are so depressing. :p Go outside and enjoy the sunshine or something.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Kitty said:

God, you people are so depressing. :p Go outside and enjoy the sunshine or something.

I was went to Niagara Falls with my baby today, I do get out and enjoy the nice weather.

I'm not saying to not like him, but your what 14. You don't know love at 14.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A few people might. If you think about it, no one really knows love. If they did, they'd be together forever and problem free. Everyone thought Braf Pitt knew love. Guess he proved them wrong now didn't he? ;)

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kitty said:
I would explain, but it seems to me that it would end up pretty pointless.

Come back when you've grown a heart. :wavey

I don't suppose there really is a "point" per say. But haven't ever wanted to feel wanted? Like you're really worth something, in somebody's eyes? It's the person close to you who picks you up and dusts you off. They're the reason you get up in the morning.

This is not exactly arguable, because people date other people for their own reasons...so why I personally care about someone else that much? Because they make me happy. And because at the end of the day, I can go to bed knowing I made someone who matters to me happy.

Of course, it's also a challenge sometimes to keep a healthy relationship, and when you care about someone alot, it can also bring you pain...but it gives you something worth fighting for. It gives you a purpose, and just makes your whole life all the more amazing. :heart

At least, my boyfriend definately lights up my life. I have never, ever ever met a person who was more caring, and considerate, and just plain wonderful. On days everyone else treats me like shit, I know I have someone to lean on, someone to make my day that much better. I'd rather die than live without him. :)
http://www.answers.com/existentialism

I have a hard time showing emotion.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Kitty said:

Quoted for truth :D I guess if misery loves company, the most miserable love Battleforums. 95% of the members here need to start using mind-alterting drugs. The legal kind. I suppose the other 5% are just amused by the rest. Or just miss when the air of depression here wasn't so thick it could choke you.

I'm glad you're so happy, that's all that really matters :)

Z-man said:
I was went to Niagara Falls with my baby today, I do get out and enjoy the nice weather.

I'm not saying to not like him, but your what 14. You don't know love at 14.
14 or 40, finding love is a matter of the persons involved; you can't lump everyone and every circumstance together by any classification, especially not one as superficial as age. Some people have the right mixture of maturity and luck to find real love early on; some people never do their entire lives.

Sometimes.. you just know :heart

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Mine was a slutty whore.

End of story.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Here's my man... Jim. He's half asleep in this picture.

He's got a really bad temper sometimes but I love him.
We're going to be married on the 28th of this month.
Wow - only 7 more days to go.

L

Laharl

When I was in grade six, I was pretty bad. I was a year older than my "boyfriend", and a happy, slutty, little kid :(

How simple things were then.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Big-Fat-Homo said:
When I was in grade six, I was pretty bad. I was a year older than my "boyfriend", and a happy, slutty, little kid :(

How simple things were then.
So Im guessing you were the catcher.