Whats Your BIGGEST loss during an XFER

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireomen92

Member!
Reaction score
hmmm, i lost a corpsesmourn while xfering by my self in a baal game. I didn't think of it at the time but when i tried to join back the game was full. O well. After all, it's just a game.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Had some gold stolen, but I managed to pick up my Baranar's Star before the moron stole it. Never xfer in unknown games :).

Reaction score
de-loused said:
I cant remember losing anything in an xfer. =\
The thread is "What's you biggest loss during an x-fer"

Not, have you lost something, you are defeating the purpose of having thread names.

learn2read

L

Laharl

Wait, I've lost a siggard's stealth. I'm trying to get one back, but whatever. *shrug*

cashmoney

Member!
Reaction score
sorry to get a little off topic but i was xfering my nigma and hid it in kurast docks and when i came back some friend of a friend must have known i was xfering and was searching act 3.... so close he was like a second behind me. if i didnt have vigor it was his.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Damn that sucks man. Sometimes, I am glad to have friends I trust :). Hell, one guy even scammed me out of my Arctic Furs. The sad thing was, I beat Andariel lol. So there was armor in the next act worth buying >:.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
TopGun said:
Well to start this off, this morning i joined someone elses game to transfer. Well i went to cold plains and dropped my 17/18 pally torch and my 19/20/8 anni and 140 um'd shako.. well when i came back with my smiter i looked in the corner.. and they were GONE>, so i came back with my hammerdin to trace my steps, and thankfully i had just looked in teh wrong corner.. i have them now, and just to be safe i will never try that again. Wow scared the shit outa me.

dumb as lol i help ya with torches :p

i think a couple ral runes

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
my wife, i stole her sojs and she divorced me...

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
at the time it was 1.09 i had lost a Buri Armor And a 160/60 Max Ias armor to an xfer.. was soo mad after my friend stole my items and left game for ever :(

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
buggers said:
my wife, i stole her sojs and she divorced me...
Fresh. My wife wishes I'd lose the whole PC in an xfer accident.

My worst loss: full tals :( [And I lost the game name......]

ZConnor

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Almost lost my 3 souls and my Shaftstop doing NM Kagero. I cast Hurricane and too much was happening, so I got an Assertion Failure. Other than that, everything went fine.

L

Laharl

Ouch. I lost a 90 million exp bag I was xfering for Greg. [/joke]

There really should be built-in xfering features.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
PluGy allows you to change and swap inventories with various characters on your system. Also, I think it can allow you to dupe in game. Just there are configurations you must do with it, otherwise it won't work effectively.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I dunno where you can get it. But there are like 20 topics at PhrozenKeep to help you fix it, if you get Assertion failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.