What's the stupiest thing you've ever done?

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=0099FF]The stupidest thing I've ever done is probably jumping off stuff, I'm stupid because I've jumped off some crazy stuff.[/color]

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Signed up for this site...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
posting in this thread.... sigh

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
I think the most stupid thing would have to be fifth grade. My friend Lucas and I were waiting for our parents to come out of Church. So Lucas had the bright idea of swinging off this big door. It had a handle to put your foot on and you would push off and swing. So he jumped off fine. So then I got on and I pushed to hard and my arm was hanging on and it got caught in the door. I didn't even realize I was bleeding, because I walked right back in the Church with a small pain and it took someone to tell me I was bleeding (which I them promptly looked). Then I got a ride to the hospital in an ambulence. I also came out with 8 stitches.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by Moof-Ader
[COLOR=0099FF]The stupidest thing I've ever done is probably jumping off stuff, I'm stupid because I've jumped off some crazy stuff.[/color]

A) I was running after a ball (in 4th grade) and went underneath the playground and sliced my head....9 stiches mind you.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Many things. Apart from various stupid things I've said, I...

bit through my lip (only two or so stitches).

shut my leg in a door while escaping from a pissed off cat (no idea why it was), fell back, broke my wrist.

cut through my right thumb skin up to the tendon with a paring knife while trying to cut up frozen orange juice, holding it backwards (another few stitches).

took a flying leap towards someone, missed and twisted my ankle. Almost hit a bookcase, which would have resulted in both of us getting hit/injured/whatever else.

They're all about equally stupid, apart from the first one.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
i was sitting in the computer chair and turned around and literal RAn into the couch not knowing it ws there falling over the couch, hitting the floor and passing out.. yea the couch and computer have been there for abouyt 3 or 4 years now...

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Well me and some other friends went into a nice restaurant dressed in Roman Clothes (togas). I had a fake sword tied to my belt. Then I go up and order, and my other friend in roman clothes walks passed me, I glance, turn away, then glance again, and yelled: MATTHIUS! And then I lunged at him and we fought with swords outside.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
OH yeah i also tripped over a BIG white dog laying in the middle of a room with red carpegt and i didnt know she was there...