Whats the best race on money map?

on a money map w/ no rules, who would win?

• the best terran player

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • the best zerg player

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • the best protoss player

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • all equal

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd say all races have an equal chance at victory on a money map.
For example, pvz on a money map eliminates any racial imbalances that you would find on a non-money map. Zerg loses their advantage on a $$$$ map against toss.

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
wrong, its Protoss, everything they have is very expensive, so if you got the bling bling, youll be poppin caps in no time, all that and a bag of chips, word up man.

Evil_Gorillaz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.popeye.vze.com
if some1 is useing a stack hack u no protoss would prolly own in teh beggingg,that is if the person useing the stack hack is actually good,not just some newb stacking d :p

Zmoney

Reaction score
I would say toss bcu can even mind conrtol and get other races if ur good. and they have best sheilds!

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All of you should know i'm a terran player by now....

so yah...terran kicks ass...i'll rush all y'all down before you can even get ur strat to work

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say toss b/c wiht so much money it doesn' matter much if u should saveup for they get minerals really realy fast . so ownage. they are powerful, strong, and highly advance. terran zerg hey look trubuter. stasis recall, protoss noob hey lets mass carriers, zerg noob o no scourges go interceptors bling bling. vs terran noob hey lets mass dt. bye bye terran

ste

Reaction score
terran and protoss are the 2 first ones

After a lot of games on vanilla SC, i found that zerg have a slower build up... A good player vs zerg will keep an attack force ready all the time. as a protoss, i generaly attack with my 2 firsts zealots very early to force him to deffend. It also prevent the zerg to wall the front with sukens. Then about 8 upraded gons + a few zealots comme and attack the hatchs from far. The zealots are just there to get ride of the lings. The zerg cant defend and mass hydra as fast as a toss will make gons in early game, thinking he have to make drones as well to evolve. If the game take more time, HT and reavers help a lot, and guardians doesnt appear often when the zerg is well rushed.

As a terran it's equaly easy, a marrin rush will force defence, and take will take care of them as soon as the zerg feel safe.

The problem with zerg is a lot of money map player have the same strat to kill all the races, and often give the zerg the time to build 30 hatch with mass hydra + guards.

Terran are the hardest to play, but a good terran can kill a protoss with goliath + tanks, sometime with marines + bats, but in all cases, he should wall in if he wants to survive the early game. it's still a balanced game, because once the protoss is in the terran base, the game, it's the end 90% of the time.

in XvsX games where X>1, if there is no protoss, it's hard to have a good control of the early game. The enemys are likely to go on a 2vs1 rush and zerg or terran have a hard time to support each other against rush.

So my opinion is terran or protoss are the strongest in money maps.

aphextwin

Reaction score
they are all equal, all race have a weakness and a strong point....

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Tiger_shark
All of you should know i'm a terran player by now....

so yah...terran kicks ass...i'll rush all y'all down before you can even get ur strat to work
You're going a little TOO HARD. Just so you know. I heard of terran pride , but this is ridiculous.

Reaction score
That's sort of a stupid question. Think about it...they can't all be the best. One would have to be better than the rest, and he would win. DUH

-=Even'Fall=-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.inflames.com
Protoss , Zealot made really really fast , rush with a friend or alone in a 1v1 and then you win for sure , because the money isnt a problem. Try upgrading them with Speed , never make big unit , try joining game where the guy want a No rush time , and rush so he will stop using those map :p because they really bad and destroye all my list of melee / Tvb.

Voted for Protoss ;)

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Phoenix2003
You're going a little TOO HARD. Just so you know. I heard of terran pride , but this is ridiculous.
lol...seriously...many ppl take terran too lightly... and that thread that matrix has on terran bunker just pisses me off..and u notice, there is no thread like that in the zerg hatchery or protoss nexus..ONLY terran bunker??