Whats some good gba games these days?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
OK i spend more than 99% of my time @ work dicken off....so i went out and got a gba cuz it was cheap and i played all the stupid pokemon games..and i can't think of any other gba games......some ideas or suggestion would be highly appcirate

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It really depends on what types of games you're interested in. My personal preferances may be quite divergent from yours. I like RPGs. I have no idea where your preferances lie.

If I were to list games, old and new, that I like, it would be a long list of excellent RPGs. Breath of Fire I and II, Golden Sun I and II, and the Megaman Battle Network series are all excellent "older" choices. Riviera: The Promised Land is a surprise, overlooked jewel. They, however, aren't "pick me up" games.

A good "pick me up" game I've heard of is Warioware. I believe, actually, there are two Warioware titles out, one using gyroscopic control. Another "pick me up" game is Yoshi Topsy-Turvy, also utilizing gyroscopic control. They are unique titles; 'tis for sure.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I love strategy games. That's why Advance Wars 2 is my favorite GBA title. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow is an excellent game with great music, graphics and depth. Metroid Fusion has great presentation and atmosphere.

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you like RPGs, I suggest Final Fantasy Tactics and Golden Sun. Both are really awesome. :)

SilverIsaac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rebalstar tactics command is also great, from the makers of x-com, a very detailed turned based strategy game, tho a tad bit too slow