Whats a good strat. against dryads and chim.?

klonoa

Member!
Reaction score
tell me whats a good strat. against a group of dryads and chim. and shamans, taurens and WD

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Mass ghouls works fine against dirads. Gargs for Chrimeras. Get banshees/ghouls if you know your facing shaman/tauren (fairly rare these days, but I see it every once and a while...) Use AMS on ghouls before the battle starts, and possess tauren if you are completely AMSed and have extra banshees.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sounds like Swooper as the right idea, but u would definatly need alot of gouls to take out the dryads because as u attack the chimeras with ur gargolyes the dryads could attack ur gargolyes and then the chimeras could kill the ghouls so quick, so u have to make sure to take out the dryads as quick as possible

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Use Frost Wyrms against Dryads, or tons and tons of Ghouls. Alternatives include Aboms (rare, but kinda good vs Dryads) or Banshees. Gargoyles kick Chims ass. Banshee's poss. vs Taurens, Ghouls against Shaman. Use Necros to keep raising Skels, 'cos IHATEMRJONS is correct about Ghouls.

Snow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Possess isn't that great...just get master necros and use cripple vs the tauren...lol tauren are already slower then piss. Ghoul frezied 3/3 + master necros can take almost any army...people please don't play UD unless you use cripple =]

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm to add to swooper, on your way you might wanna posess some troll shams, or hire some, about 3-5 I like Forest Troll Shadow Priests da best cause of dispell heal and inner fire, so they help a LOT combined with an army