Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Now that SCGhost is off the Blizzard Current Works page, what do you want Blizzard to work on now? Continue SCGhost where they left of, or start a new, possibly more wanted project: StarCraft II? It's a good question, as theres people who want both. I personally was enticed by Ghost and what it would deliver to the SC Universe, but deep down I wanted SC2 a lot more. :D

What in your opinion would be better for you and Blizzard? ScGhost continuation, or SC2?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Don't start this. It's just going to end up with a few people going back and forth about what is better, or what should come out more, and you'll have to lock it.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
SCG first. I think it would be kind of cool if Blizzard didn't produce SC2 until most of us are quite old and most have forgotten about the game and its secrets.
Then release it when people think its just another game. Even more cool if they didn't name it SC2 but rather Starcraft: xxx <-- put some name there. Make no mention of number 2 because by the time it would come out most people wouldn't even more it was a sequal.

L

Laharl

I vote Starcraft 2 because they weren't going to release Starcraft: Ghost for Wii anyways.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I would say SC2 with a couple more added races and such. I just think that it is stupid to make a strategy game into a first person shooter.

L

Laharl

Starcraft 2... It's assumable that it'll be out for the PC, and by then I'll have a doozy of one. So I'll be able to play it easy if I wanted to.

It could actually be quite enjoyable, LB.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Darkmatter said:
Maybe SC: Hybrid Apocalypse
No. Just no.

"SC: We take it up the ass" is better.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I swear to god, if they put hybrid in the title, or even base the story around a gay idea of hybrids, i'm going ****img columbine at blizzard.

Biske

Reaction score
SC2. **** Ghost, they dropped the ball on it and I am totally not interested anymore. And anyway, the last person who made a FPS/TPS out of a RTS failed on so many levels it wasn't even funny.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
C&C or..? I don't keep up to date with RTS-FPS conversions. :(

Well Mr. Opinionated, what do you think the story should be then? The hybridsshould play a part, but I think they should continue where they left off, with Kerrigan and the swarm being a threatening force in the outlying sector, etc. :D

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Make it a ****ing prequel.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
pan said:
I swear to god, if they put hybrid in the title, or even base the story around a gay idea of hybrids, i'm going ****img columbine at blizzard.
Okay, its beyond obvious that the game will be about the hybrid. What the effing else would it be about? How the Zerg try and re-take the galaxy...again!? If you honestly think they put that bonus mission in for shits in giggles you are quite wrong.

Biske said:
SC2. **** Ghost, they dropped the ball on it and I am totally not interested anymore. And anyway, the last person who made a FPS/TPS out of a RTS failed on so many levels it wasn't even funny.
Oh, you are talking about Halo.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Camel said:
Okay, its beyond obvious that the game will be about the hybrid. What the effing else would it be about? How the Zerg try and re-take the galaxy...again!? If you honestly think they put that bonus mission in for shits in giggles you are quite wrong.
I like how you know all the inside scoop at blizzard.

Hybrids are ****ing gay, the entire idea, the concept and even the name makes it sound retarded.

But, maybe you should read what people say, and not just look at the words. I said if they base the story around it. They will probably either be in the game, but that doesn't mean an entire story will be based around it, becuase if it is, it will fold like wet paper.