What will SC2 be about?

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We don't know yet. Blizzard probably won't even come out with the game until 2008-2009 if they even do come out with it.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I havent played single player in a long time.. someone enlighten me, what happened at the end of beating BW? Itll probably continue from there..

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I haven't played it forever too, but I think they'll introduce a new race. That's going to be awesome. :) But like I said before, it won't come out for a while.

Magikarp

Reaction score
arG, does anyone know what happens at the end of Broodwar?

L

l)ark-Ritifo

Kerrigan pwns all the other races, but she's sitting on some platform and senses something "out there". (Take a look at the secret level and what it's about, etc.) (I won't tell you how to get to the secret level though! But most people know)

~R~

Edit: Yay. First post.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Ha ha, hows it going Ritifo? Glad to see you here dude :sly .

I dont really want to bother with the whole secret level thing, so be a sport and tell me what its all about =P.

ThyMuse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Where'd if say that she senses it?

Anyways, SC2 doens't need a new race.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**i realy think u's ppl shouldnt care about what the thing are. As in what changes coz its there choice so u can calm down and wait ..............or r u that lonly u cant wait........plz go outside and breath some of the fresh air coz ur brains rotting**