What will Archrons be like in SC:G?

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man, I really hope they have Archons in SC:G! Those guys are the best! But I wonder: What will the Archons be like in SC:G. Like, how would you beat them? Don't they say that Archrons are the most powerful of all? How would u kill them? SC:G has to be fair, so Nova could probably thrown an EMP grenade to take away it's sheilds. But than that would make the Archon sooooo easy to kill. So they can't have it like that.

ANd arn't Archons suppose to be 'made out of there rage'. They are really physical right? They're more like energy. SO how would you use an weapons aganst them? WOuldn't the ammo just go right through it?

Please post your ideas in this thread.

Fixed some of your gramatical errors, bugs me :'(

-grammer bug

~sak

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He's talking about an Archon, not a Dark one.

It might be a boss, of one of the levels :)

At least I hope there is one ;)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The EMP grenade is feasible, you just shouldn't be able to get too many. And it being a boss is a good idea, a little video clip should be shown of two Templars merging, that would be awesome!

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the archon itsslef has to have something to be able to control itself, right? that is what is shot at when it is being attacked. te swirling energy is-energy whcihc is formed to be their atatck also. the chest plate and head is visible and they move and the thing as eyes so it has t have a generic body-meaning it has flesh and can be hurt by weapons.if it was a machine or w/e i dont think the exposed torso woulda been necessary, or even if it was just a ball of gaseous rage.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that if there r archons they should have to merge in front of u so u have a chance. If u let them merge though, they should kick ass and be killed by only a body shot as shown in SC and BW

S

spiritmist

well in the starcraft game for pc ur able to kill them wit just bullets so they'll probably do the same thing if archon were in the SC:G

Magikarp

Reaction score
Renzokuken: The EMP grenade is feasible, you just shouldn't be able to get too many. And it being a boss is a good idea, a little video clip should be shown of two Templars merging, that would be awesome
Damn straight. That would be a tight CG sequence.

Magikarp

Reaction score
CG is a computer animated cut scene. You know, like the ones in Starcraft.

Im hoping that Blizzard will up its CG sequences for Ghost; I think they will, because Wc3 had some amazing CG movies, which shows that they have made some major strives in this department.

But, cant you imagine, say, Ghost walking silently into a large Protoss command room.. the camera is behind her, and you are stunned by the immensity of the room. The camera then zooms up on a pedastal where two templars begin their fusion, and you can see all of the details of fusion, crackling energy and what not. Just thinking about it makes me drool.