What Warcraft 3 unit would -you- be!?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
>.> Mwahha..Im so weird.. Anyways..Wasn't sure if there ever was a topic like this..If not there is now!

Here you state what kind of Warcraft 3 unit you would be and/or which one someone else would be and why..! o_O

I would soo be a demolisher..Imagine! Throwing rocks..! Rocks that are on fire..! It would be the greatest thing in the world.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Hmmm......I would like to be a tauren.....or a death knight....those are cool.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'd be king arthus/Lich king. major ownage. controly the undead and be super extremely power... oh yeah

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
I'd be king arthus/Lich king. major ownage. controly the undead and be super extremely power... oh yeah
I figured you would say that. :p

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Lich King doesn't control Sylvannas's branch of undead does he!? If so my unruley band of demolishers will go shazam! Blast you all away!!

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL lets see who wins ... ner'zhul (lich king.. duh) and archimonde or even 90!!!! demolisher... demo cant harm divine armor. archimonde 100+ damage chaos. BOOOOOM MUHAHHAHAH

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i would be....tyrande wisperwind so illidan would pervert on me and to play furion on my fingers..: in the name of cenarius!: :D

who would win? i cenarius was still alive he would pwned both arses..:"i defeated ur kind in the past, i shall do so again!" :p

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Ouch!

LOL lets see who wins ... ner'zhul (lich king.. duh) and archimonde or even 90!!!! demolisher... demo cant harm divine armor. archimonde 100+ damage chaos. BOOOOOM MUHAHHAHAH
<>.<>' Way to shoot me down..But no! I would be divine Demolishers! I would shoot magic flaming rocks that instantly kill..>.> Mwahahaha.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grom Hellscream.. when he was alive. Level 3 Windwalk is the shit.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but to bad there are no demonic demolishers :)
face it. archimonde is the strongest :/ he might be ugly, like i care. he is the man! even divine demo wont kill him... artillery... just keep walkin till ur close. 3 shots and byebye suxah!
blademaster is fun 2. windwalk into sex club watch and run away ^^ w00tage

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Lich is too passive. He doesn't fight enough....even though I do like him for battle. I would like a bit of meat on my bones...as opposed the the skeletal lich. :p

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Acutally, I'd be A Tauren Chieftan. I mean who wouldnt like being able to reincarnate every 4 minutes? Mountain Climbing? No Sweat. Sky Diving? Joke. TIred of taking the time to climb down that pesky cliffside? Just hurl yourself off and voila.