Reaction score
Originally posted by RiX
i say eyes and butt =)
thats sounds about right
it also helps if they're asian

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
eyes, hair for some reason i stare at the back of people's heads... and geeks turn me on. like hardcore computer geeks. or sci-fi geeks, or star wars geeks......and where did the stereotype that girls don't collect star wars stuff come from? and that they have no knowledge of the movies? my friend can recite the whole first half of one of the star wars movies, and i know plots for most of them so i play it through in my head when i'm bored, or only see half....

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
eyes, hair for some reason i stare at the back of people's heads... and geeks turn me on. like hardcore computer geeks. or sci-fi geeks, or star wars geeks......and where did the stereotype that girls don't collect star wars stuff come from? and that they have no knowledge of the movies? my friend can recite the whole first half of one of the star wars movies, and i know plots for most of them so i play it through in my head when i'm bored, or only see half....
Their was never a rumor that girls didnt do that stuff it is just thought that the girls that dude it are as ugly or uglier than the guys

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
gee..thanks, forged. you're just soooo nice. damn you....

ShenLiang

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
General looks and actions and personality wins me over.

and it does help if they are asian...or even green eyed red haired irish(they are pretty nice too IMO)