What to do in a zombie apocalypse?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Motivated by all of Whaturmuva's spam posts to his forum, I thought it would be fun to go over the zombie scenario. What would you do in the case of a zombie apocalypse? (this may generate its own subforum if it becomes popular).

Zombies at school

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would first locate all my closest friends/ family and grab all the guns at my house and bow and arrows, as well as any metal and wood that could be turned into arrows in the future (arrows do break and sometimes it wouldn't be worth recovering arrows in a swarm of zombies). I live close to a small airport so if possible I would get a plane and fly us all to a remote island (geographically picked up to meet all needs such as freshwater, and easy fishing area, etc.).

My other plan would be to fly to an area like wilderness in Canada where no humans were around pre-apocalypse, meaning no zombies would be there. This is assuming the zombie virus is not transferable to other animals.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would get my red leather jacket and low cut slacks with the bright white socks and go control the zombies with my bee-like communication.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hold for months in an fort. When we run out of essentials...

Russian roulette

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
loot stores for condoms

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
hold for months in an fort. When we run out of essentials...

Russian roulette
If you did Russian roulette at the beginning the essentials would last longer :D

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'd grab a boat and live in the sea for months, real portuguese style!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
If you did Russian roulette at the beginning the essentials would last longer :D
eating lunch alone for prolong periods of time makes one insane :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'd take an early exit.

**** it, I've read the walking dead. sometimes dead is better.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd take an early exit.

**** it, I've read the walking dead. sometimes dead is better.
READ? how dare you.

I would do my best to keep one bullet for myself in the case I was surrounded or bit. In a Resident Evil scenario with some of those crazy monster zombies, I think I'd take the early exit as well.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Motivated by all of Whaturmuva's spam posts to his forum, I thought it would be fun to go over the zombie scenario. What would you do in the case of a zombie apocalypse? (this may generate its own subforum if it becomes popular).
Wait, when did I spam my site? Signature links were allowed (and still allowed as I do not see a policy against it). I don't recall posting any "join my site" threads. If you're referring to the posts on 06-02-2011, those were taking advantage of a completely dead forum and a lot of fun. Still not spamming my site though as not a one linked to my site. The signature was nothing but a coincidence :)

But to answer the thread at hand. I bunker down at home. I've got about a years worth of non perishable goods. My home is made of brick (which helps protect my little piggy Bacon) and the windows are all high off the ground. Pending zombies can not jump very high I am in a pretty good situation to wait out the chaos at the start. Once most of the people are dead it becomes time to move along.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i had a dream where i was bashing zombies to death with a skateboard

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait, when did I spam my site? Signature links were allowed (and still allowed as I do not see a policy against it). I don't recall posting any "join my site" threads. If you're referring to the posts on 06-02-2011, those were taking advantage of a completely dead forum and ???a lot of fun???. Still not spamming my site though as not a one linked to my site. The signature was nothing but a coincidence :)
Signature links are still fine for members with plenty of posts (in moderation)... Advertisements are not.... 3 links to the same site and a banner ad that links to it kind of crosses the line.

I like how you say those were TAKING ADVANTAGE of the site.. yep, they were.
a lot of fun?... don't be a dick​

Still not spamming your site? BULL****. tons of post all faking to be links and saying to check out your sig (a link to your site) in case the links don't work IS SPAMMING to your site. you even said they would have to register for it to work.
-I found many posts like this so stop screwing around

Since you've made a ton of posts I didn't ban you, or even give you an infraction so please take responsibility and not act oblivious. Additionally, me removing your sig links and banner are a sign to NOT post them again or in the least, limit it to a banner or one/two links.
I am taking the liberty of assisting you there​

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would get my red leather jacket and low cut slacks with the bright white socks and go control the zombies with my bee-like communication.
Does no one appreciate a good reference?

That is an amazing Entomology and pop culture joke.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Does no one appreciate a good reference?

That is an amazing Entomology and pop culture joke.
micheal jackson?!?

anyways coming to this thread fresh off a warmed controller playing dead island and a zombie fanatic and i seriously wish the world was like zombiland there would be so many things i would do. I think while everyone else is all like omfg we all gonna die!!! and all like omfg i can do whatever the **** i want!!!! and pretty much you gotta ask are they the typical slow zombies or those ****ing haitian black speed demon mother****ers that get chased by cats daily cuz if its those mother****ers i'll be on the Aircraft carrier.