What the F**k is wrong?

zeroxuz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have NEVER won a 1| on 1|. Why dont i win? why isent it some beginners channel, you know noob VS. noob???? if some one got any advise please give me, i play as NE:: Help

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey, don't worry, man... it happens to all us players in the beginning... just keep trying, and play a few custom game 1 vs 1's, so it doesn't lower your score, and just keep trying... i have never won one either, but i am working on it... maybe you an me could play sometime... i betcha that you would win... ;)

Jedi

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Get a gosu player to train you in the ways of warcraft experts. it is really good. also watch alot of replays and practise what u see.

Carda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am a little scared of playing multiplayer. Custom games are OK but official ladder games seems a bit too difficult for me.

It says that you are connected with people in your own league, but is this true? I played 2 games now (1won 1lost) but I can tell you my teammate and opponents were no newbies at all like me.

So how does it work actually? Does it create a game that doesn't matter how your stats are or DOES it consider me a noob and connect me to noobs only?

Greetings,
Carda

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
u probably didn't won for the following reasons...

1) u didn't scout well enough and ur enemy did. like u do ground only and ur enemy goes only air. of course u will lose.

2. u didn't expand fast enough. and u ran outta resources and u have no money left to do so.

3. u didn't advanced in tiers fast enough. for example in most cases u will lose if u have tier 1 only aganst some1 that has tier 2 and 3. plus upgarding ur units is very important towards the end.

4. u didn't had enough troops and you were out numbered.

5. ur micro needs some work.

6. u massed up units and u end up with a huge army but a low lvl of heros. u always need to creep ..continously until ur heros reach lvl 5.

7. ur army was unbalanced. like u do mass hunts aganist mass fiends with some necros and statues (for health and mana).

8. U didn't control the expansions. u should never! let ur enemy expanding. no money no troops..so GG for u.

there are many little rules that can be included but this are the most important. try applying them and u shall begin to win ;)

GL HF.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheh yes ur micro is indeed very importand and high lvl of heros with an small army can take easily big armies with low lvl of heros...with a little bit of micro.

U know not just once i have heard friends...good players also. loosing at newbs.no micro no nothing.. mass troops rush in the base..might do it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Carda
I am a little scared of playing multiplayer. Custom games are OK but official ladder games seems a bit too difficult for me.

It says that you are connected with people in your own league, but is this true? I played 2 games now (1won 1lost) but I can tell you my teammate and opponents were no newbies at all like me.

So how does it work actually? Does it create a game that doesn't matter how your stats are or DOES it consider me a noob and connect me to noobs only?

Greetings,
Carda
2 things i would like too add.

First, ladder is difficult, but bnet matchs you up to some with the same sort of stats you have by levels. then u gain or lose with the levels u face.
Smurfers are assholes. high level players like to make new accounts and kill noobs. watch out for this. always before a game type in "/stats username" and see if they have a good record, and prepare for the worse.

Honestly, making a dummy account and practising real ladder on that then making a real account is the best suggestion. as for the actual game, i think vbadgirl covered that.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well......i have one advice....don't take it seriouse , i mean come on , it is just a game , it is not like you are lsoing a house or something........So just play as you like and it will all come to you....i became a better player after around 50 games played...and now i don't see too many people who can take me out with ease,

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
2. u didn't expand fast enough. and u ran outta resources and u have no money left to do so.
this happens to me a lot in single player missions when i am being trashed by the enemy, but in bnet, the games go by so fast, usually in a loss for me, that i don't have to time/need to expand... :p :fencing

Jedi

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheheh well as a new fashion now..i expands 3 or 4 times. everytime i clear out a mine i expand there.U know the huge advantage provided is..not 5k in the bank but i get costly units with no problem. I mean if i decide to go chims....i have more than plenty money to do so..and pluys the last lvl of upgrades in armour and damage are quite expensive.

Even if they go fast jedi u still should expand u will have more money and more money means more troops and beter ones also.

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you shoudln't expnad 2-3 times!!!! NEver!!!!Why? because you ahve to send at least one acolut there , adn he will be more easy to kill , and if you built the aco (didn't take him for you gold mine) then you wasted resourses. You need to expnad only 1 at a time

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
easy to kill u say..hahahah yeah umm right
if i got 3 mines going in the same time i will have a lot more and better units than him..so..him being a problem or me vulnerable? i don't think so.

and we not all play ud to send one aco there. the rest of the raced need a town hall to expand so it means they can teleport if needed. a good idea is to do UD town hall there also for the same obvious reason.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I have seen some people put necropolis' up near gold mines. It sometimes works but usually it just gets killed anyway. I sometimes just view it as a waste of resources. VBadGirl has the answer right here. You should always "rush" to expand. Always expand before tier 3 at least once. And later you should do it more (once the teir 3 upgrade is done). Having more resources is always a good thing. Also if you have 3 mines then you can easily let one die if you want (if you still have 1). Wait until they come to your base to kill you and then wack them eternal with your insanely good units.