What Squad?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Check out his arm patch. What squad is that? Is that Omega? Its not the full patch though, nor is it black. And what's up with the Confederacy?!!! They were overthrown!!!

Omega Squadron
Commander: Lt. Commander Gregory Reikson
Designation: Heavy Assault Squadron
Base of Operations: Dylar IV
Squadron Color: Black

The Death's Head Legion is renowned throughout Confederate space for its unrelenting savagery in battle. Only called upon in severe crisis situations, the Legion's warriors fearlessly enter any battle against the enemies of the Confederacy. The Legion is mainly comprised of ex-criminals who have been resocialized and now selflessly give their lives in service to the society that they once threated.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
The Confederacy was overthrown, so that can't be a Confederacy guy... Probably yet another militia, perhaps of the Dominion.

Zerglite

Reaction score
is that multiplayer? if so.. its some meaningless insignia for the multiplayer

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Maybe it came back up from it's ashes? Who knows. The outlying human colonies don't exactly belong to any one, Dominion or UED. So it's possible.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
^^^ That could be true. The Alpha Squad still exists. Its The Dominions right hand now. Maybe Omega converted too. I can't wait to find out the new story line! Its going to be mad crazy!

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Omega converted into the Dominion. In the original starcraft Terran ending, Mengsk says so.
Oh and Alpha is/was led by Duke which is also part of the Dominion.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
What does he say?? I can't think of it right now. :(

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Something about dissident factions of the Confederacy joining the Sons of Korhal.(into the Dominion)

It is possible, there are some omega squadron soldiers roaming about without leadership, but I'm postive factions of the confederacy joined Mengsk.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
He's "Heavy Assault Squadron" duh! No but on a more serious note: He's Omega. I talked to a developer about it.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
ST-ST-ST said:
He's "Heavy Assault Squadron" duh! No but on a more serious note: He's Omega. I talked to a developer about it.
LOL

I'm sure you have all access rights to Blizzard developers. lol

PauseBreak

Reaction score
lol,
And may I ask how you went about it?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Had to relay through a couple emails. Through different people. Kind of a waste of time for something so insignificant.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
The U.E.D. never made it back to Earth. Maybe they sent another force, a larger force out into the K-sector to see what happened. That would be interesting!!!

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Do you think they will. I wonder if they'll have archons. Man, think of one of those blue-white power driven energy hungry archons were pissed and coming right @ you. cloak like mad! hehe