What should daily quests be like?

Jessi

Member!
Reaction score

I understand the point of daily quests and hey, they've actually even improved them to a certain extent over the years by adding more areas and rotating the quests that pop up....but they're still horribly boring and aren't done unless you really, really need the cash, are really, really bored, or really, really want that horrible reputation grind item.

How do you think they could improve the daily quests?

Imoverthere

Member!
Reaction score
Well, you can only do so much for a daily quest, like if you could add vehicles to a daily quest to destroy certain things, that would be less boring. Making a few more group dailies is also entertaining to do, such as when you have to defeat a certain elite mob. However, adding a mechanic or two also really helps in that case.

Snrm

Gaming since 1993
Reaction score
Well, you can only do so much for a daily quest, like if you could add vehicles to a daily quest to destroy certain things, that would be less boring. Making a few more group dailies is also entertaining to do, such as when you have to defeat a certain elite mob. However, adding a mechanic or two also really helps in that case.
This idea sounds pretty good. I love the unique quests where you get to do cool things like ride a vehicle or when you have to lob grenades at enemies. If Blizzard added enough new daily quests with fun things like these then people wouldn't get so bored so fast! Even if they don't change I find myself not getting THAT bored of daily quests by doing them modestly and not just cramming a ton of them into one day of gameplay.