What Race or, and Class Are you going to be

Bapes

Forever Rain
Reaction score
Website
frltd.blog125.fc2.com
The Shaman

Shamans are the spiritual leaders of their tribes and clans. They communicate with spirits, have visions of the future, and guide their people through the darkest of times. Many mistake their wisdom and serenity for a pacifist nature. When challenged, though, shamans have a range of powers available for dealing with threats to the natural order. Here are a few sample spells available to Shamans:
Lightning Bolt - A spell that channels the energies of nature into a fearsome electrical charge that strikes a single enemy.

Lightning Shield - The reverse of the offensive bolt, generating an electrical barrier around a friendly character - damaging any that dare to attack.

Restoration - Questing in World of Warcraft is bound to be dangerous, and player characters won't always be on the right side of a sharpened edge. The shaman can prove a valuable ally during these times by calling on the aid of friendly spirits to heal wounds with the Restoration spell.

...and many more.

Thats who im going to be. :rofl2 :wasted

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I will be teh Tauren in Open Beta....just because they ownz.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i still cant decide what to be, but i will be in the horde, cuz they RULE!

probably warlock or mage or hunter or druid... which one???

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I'll be playing here in a few months...yet I know nothing of this game >< I'm normally anything that will blow fire up someones ass though ;) Just my style.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I'll definatley be playing:

Paladin (Alliance only)
Paladins are melee with healing magic. They can solo and heal themselves if they get in danger. They can wear heavy armor, and they use hammers excellently. They can own undead with their melee damage and healing, which owns undead.

Strengths:

=Can wear the heaviest of armors
=A melee fighter that can also heal
=Can resurrect other players
=Auras can benefit the Paladin and party members

Weaknesses:

=Doesn't have as many combat options and strengths as the Warrior
=Cannot equip as many weapon types as the Warrior
=Very gear dependant class
More info at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...s/paladin.shtml

:heart @ pally.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
jd-inflames said:
I'll be playing here in a few months...yet I know nothing of this game >< I'm normally anything that will blow fire up someones ass though ;) Just my style.
You should have tried the stress test, it was pretty fun. At least... Mulgore was. The barrens was a dissapointment however... :(

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are those the characters you had in stress test or currently? It seems hard you could get those during the stress test. I had a lvl 17 rogue and lvl 9 shaman in stress test. :D

Bushido Blade

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm...Im thinking:

Tauren Warrior

Naturally, taurens are one of the best choices for the heavy melee, and that includes warrior.

Craptacular

Reaction score
3-Way Action

Well, I've been in beta for a while now and playing 3 characters I enjoy thus-far. Gnome Warlock, NE Druid, and Orc Warrior. If they let us have 3 characters at launch I'll prolly go with those those 3 too, I enjoy the classes. A little variety is always good imo :D

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
dwarven fighter! DWARVES WILL RULE THE WORLD!

DNAngel

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Im gonna be a Troll rogue because i love Pking and Melee!

EDIT: I've changed my mind, I have decided that when the retail comes out, I will begin making a Horde Shadow/Healing based Priest for the simple fact that I want to enroll in group action (no, not in that way...) rather then focusing on solo-ing... What I can't decide is whether to be a troll or undead priest. What are the advantages and disadvatages of both races?