What race do you play most?

bennytin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im just wondering, what race do you guys play the most?

I play Random

:tnt

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
On RoC, I mastered NE, so I decided to play Orc when I began TFT...After about 1200 games of Orc, I wanted to learn a new race...So I am attempting to learn Undead at the moment... (with a little help from Derz)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I remember it right.. when RoC first came out, I played orc for few games.. found out I totally sucked.. so I moved to Human for a little while, then followed NE path and totally owned roC with it :)

Then TFT came out, I started HU (coughBLOODMAGEcough), and I was doing well.. until my bro kept owning me and told me to play NE again, so I did.. then moved to UD.. and now Im back to NE -_-

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
When RoC was out, I played mostly Orcs (But I didn't play much Melee, I was all about the Customs back then).

Now it was Humans till I got my Rifle icon, now I'm goin' for my Orc icon, already won a couple solos as orcs.

-Frank :cool:

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like to play as humans but i have 60% win so i stay out
to win i pick orc and do 36 berserkers + vodoo... ya so orc own for me
oh ya this has happened like 3-4 times now
i pick orc and do mass berserks , my 2 team mates die... next thing i know im overrunning all 3 or the enemies

bennytin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cool cool.....

I quit for a while and now im playing agian so i forgot some things

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i play random, i cant decide which race im good at, but im equal to all 4 i think

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Before the game was even out, and jsut announced, I knew I would be an undead player no matter what. with ROC, I played all races, ud the most. In TFT I palyed a few games with ud, then switched to orc, cuase I realized how broken wyverns are. after 17 games with orc I went back to undead and proceeded to what i curently 499 ud wins

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
UD FOREVER???

I have started out as the sucky humans (early in ROC), and switched to UD for the TFT release.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
fundead. They are fun dead, get it? :dance

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've played as pretty much everything but NE, when I take random and get NE I can't stand it because I hate all the heros and their melee is shit. Recently I've played orc alot though because I love the BM and since they changed windwalk its even better now.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
When I do play its either with Porc or Human even though I REALLY suck with Human unless I mass Gyros.. I can play UD and NE decently though, I guess. I go random if I feel like living on the edge.

Reaction score
when I started on RoC I played random
When I came to FT, I played random, then orc, then UD, now I switch back from orc to UD time to time

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Human has been the easiest race for me to do well with, so I'm on human right now.

Fooling around with Orcs also.